01-2.jpg

Full Name:Adwoa Aboah

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 173cm / 5′8″
Bust: 81 cm / 32″
Waist: 62 cm / 24.5″
Hips: 91 cm / 36″

Place of Origin:London, UK (English/American/Ghanaian)
Date of Birth:May 18 1992
o2w

She's got a really interesting face, it's quite racially ambiguous. I don't think she's runway ready but I think she'll be good in editorials and I'm glad Meisel is shooting her.

ooh i just saw this on o2w today!!
her face is absolutely gorgeous and definitely memorable, but i just wish she was taller!! :/

Is there someting special about her parents ?

That's what i ask myself, too. hahahaha it was so obvious that there has to be a "special backgroud" for a newface shooting Vogue UK, Italia by Meisel and a Benneton campaing.

Are they famous :blush: ??? Dont know who they are

Is there someting special about her parents ?

If you click on the links you'll see her mother owns an agency that represents photographers, stylists, makeup-artists etc. and her father owns a location scouting company for editorials, campaigns, film, etc.

If you click on the links you'll see her mother owns an agency that represents photographers, stylists, makeup-artists etc. and her father owns a location scouting company for editorials, campaigns, film, etc.

:flower::flower::flower::flower: :heart::heart::heart::heart:
Thanks, now i unterstand

She looks so much like the writer Zadie Smith it's freaky :blink::shock:

Umm, yah her mom founded CLM which is a PRETTY serious introduction to the fashion community. Not sure if that's the reason why (though her beauty in undeniable) she's starting to book things.

Let's see what actually manifests, but I think something is obviously brewing.

Looking at the full length picture I'm having a hard time believing she's 5'8 :huh:

I remember her from that awful Vogue UK cool kids and celebrity spawn editorial. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of her look, she appears to always be quite aloof or bitchy in her photos. Hopefully she'll prove me wrong though...

God, I hope Meisel shooting her isn't some God awful repeat of "So Young So Cool" in February's issue. Please let him use her as a real model, she looks like she could pull it off, unlike Pixie and co..:innocent:

I think she's quite gorgeous, but she walked Giles in London last season and she looked tiny and compact, not very modelesque. Meisel and others wouldn't shoot her if they didn't like her, but obviously connections launched her career. I mean, she just shot a campaign with a photographer from her mum's agency, so I think she'll have to live with comments like this. I still look forward to seeing her work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"