Adwoa Aboah

Who: Adwoa Aboah, 17, from London, England.
Why: Just one of Storm’s fabulous new faces, Londoner Adwoa has already shot with Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue, and has been featured in British Vogue, Teen Vogue and Love Magazine. Just back from shooting the Benetton campaign in NY, Adwoa is a National Youth Theatre member and an exotic mix of British, Ghanaian and American. Fiesty, freckled and soulful, this girl is going places.
Where: Storm Model Management in London.

06-1.jpg
05-1.jpg
04-1.jpg
03-2.jpg
02-2.jpg
07-2.jpg

o2w

she was in the Benetton S/S 10 ads as it turns out. I went to Benetton today and saw an ad with Adwoa (in a shot with Marcel Castenmiller and Ajak Deng). Unfortunately I can't be found online but oh well.

i-D Fall 2009
"Kiss me, I'm organic"
ph: Tyrone Lebone

*models.com

To celebrate the launch of her AW10 collection on the 2nd November, Kate and a few of her friends got together in our Personal Shopping Suite for an afternoon of dressing up, champagne and cupcakes. Watch London cool girls -Adwoa Aboa, Cara Delevingne, Genvieve Garner, Rosalyn Holman and Jessica Horton - trying on their favourite pieces and having a whirl of a time playing dress-up with Kate.

H&M Holiday 2010

*models.com, mapltd.com

Benetton S/S 10
stormmodelsbenettonss10.jpg

*stormmodels

Wonderland Magazine

Ph: Vicky Trombetta, Fashion Editor: Julia Sarr-Jamois
tumblr_lqe4d4OFi01qhocmd.jpg
tumblr_lqe4ctypBs1qhocmd.jpg

tumblr_lqe4cePn2I1qhocmd.jpg

storm models blog

Gorgeous shots, she looks stunning! Also love that Julia Sarr-Jamois styled it, she's amazing!

Volt Magazine, Issue 12
Ph: Ross Shields

storm models blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->