After Helmut (Lang) - NYT

p_01.jpg
p_02.jpg

honeyee.com

After seeing a few shots from the new collection, I have to say that they look pretty boring to me. Simply plain & tasteless design. Feel really sorry for mr. Lang, to see his company turn into this. :cry:

Anyway has anyone else noticed that www.hl-art.net is online? ^_^

Runner, this could be OT but do you know who's the photographer? And is that the ad campaign?

KATHE it's by Dusan Reljin
and maybe it's from something made originally as some look book kind of thing.

Thanks for the info. I think the Reljins and the Colovoses are pretty close friends. I could be wrong. Interesting look book.

Barneys in Chicago has some stuff for women (mens coming next week). It was very unimpressive to me and the 2 SAs I talked to. For example they had a black blazer with elastic straps at the end of the sleeves instead of buttons. The idea was very Helmut Lang but the fabric/construction was poor. It just looked cheap, even at $550. Also everything was made in China, not Italy like it used to be. I can't give any opinion on the fit until they get some mens stuff but I'm not too hopeful. No matter how good the fit is I wouldn't pay full price for this stuff, the quality just isn't there.

danimal said:
Barneys in Chicago has some stuff for women (mens coming next week). It was very unimpressive to me and the 2 SAs I talked to. For example they had a black blazer with elastic straps at the end of the sleeves instead of buttons. The idea was very Helmut Lang but the fabric/construction was poor. It just looked cheap, even at $550. Also everything was made in China, not Italy like it used to be. I can't give any opinion on the fit until they get some mens stuff but I'm not too hopeful. No matter how good the fit is I wouldn't pay full price for this stuff, the quality just isn't there.

omg wow! horrible :sick::sick: Jake will carry the line as well

some of the designs from barneys.com

PG_23209.5003_FS.jpg
PG_23210.5040_FS.jpg

PG_23201.5699_FS.jpg
PG_23207.5002_FS.jpg

PG_23207.5004_FS.jpg

and for guys...

PG_07813.6682_FS.jpg
PG_07853.5629_FS.jpg

PG_07801.5322_FS.jpg

well, looks like sh-t to me. then again, I’m biased.

i saw a few items at my local barneys and it also looked cheap to me.
a disapointment.

lucy92 said:
i saw a few items at my local barneys and it also looked cheap to me.
a disapointment.
same here...the quality isnt that good...ugh!!

edit- also they put it in a different location. It used to be with the high end designers, but now it's with the cheaper labels...

The first pair of trousers are men's; the rest of the clothes are women's...

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

factorypeople.com

^ thank you!

*goes to put on Zbigniew Preisner's Requiem For My Friend*

-_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics