31.3 KB · Views: 3
  • agent7.jpg
    agent7.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
  • agent8.jpg
    agent8.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2
Daisy Lowe is doing it, right?

Regardless, it's unexciting for me. People like Maggie Gyllenhaal were great, because she was cool, and quirky and sexy and this is just blah. There is no enigma.

ooooh daisy looks good! in your face mark ronson. :smile:

i love peaches, but she looks tired in these pics. you need to look like you're having fun when you do a lingerie ad, in my opinion.

Why would AP use Peaches Geldof in a campaign? I know she gets alot of media attention, but I just don't get the appeal. On another note I love this collection, I bought the blue Jodie set and it's beautiful!

Normally i like these adds but these girls kinda make it look boring, it has no appeal at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the new collection when it's actually on people. The Manuala corset and suspender knickers are my favs. I'm biased though...I work there and I love practically everything.

ooh discount! I'm jealous!

I thought I saw Peaches! Quite frankly, I think this whole campaign was a mis-step in terms of casting. The majority of women who buy AP do not know who these girls or nor do they identify with them nor do they want to be them. I certainly don't. While The Sun and Tatler may hold these girls up as some sort of new vanguard, and 14 year olds look up to them, these are not their customers. Though perhaps this is what they want, to get this mid to late teens to buy expensive bra's?

I liked AP when it was effortless and sexy and instead I've got two teens stalking around gazing into the camera like they are hot sh*t. Sorry but I'm not bothered and if this is what they are putting out, I'd rather go to Myla, Stella McCartney, and others.

Peaches? Sexy? Is the world coming to an end? What a bad choice.

Does anyone has and could be so nice and post the pictures from the new part "Pan And The Vestry Of Virgins"? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->