Preen F/W 10.11 New York

first thought was hitormiss. but watching the rest of the pictures (sp. pics on the second page of the thread) and the final video made me love it immediately.
his previous season was very interesting too, and i think preen has a way of playing with proportion and detaching the fabric from the body.
there's maybe 5 pieces i would've "edited" or just deleted, but the rest is very good! another great collection by preen! :smile:

I loved them over-sized sweaters/coats that sort of remind me of the shape of an egg. They look so cozy!

i don't like the florals but it's a great collection. i love the dark looks, especially for the details and corsets.

I don't like the dresses with that weird, turtleneck looking thing. I don't understand why they would want to ruin a perfectly nice dress with that.

I don't think this collection captured the notion of "now", as I'm seeing a lot of replicating trends of seasons past (e.g. florals, boxy suits, accentuated shoulders). There are also some interesting looks there, but they're a clear minority.

i like this but I have to say that I liked the Pre-Fall collection better..

There are a few styles I would love to add to my wardrobe - the classic with sheer styles. Some styles are a bit to mismatched for my taste however I can admire that they are mixing textures to create a unique silhouette.

I like Preen a lot and this one is beautiful but I'm not a big fan of the bra cups on the outside of clothes like that.

I don't think this collection captured the notion of "now", as I'm seeing a lot of replicating trends of seasons past (e.g. florals, boxy suits, accentuated shoulders). There are also some interesting looks there, but they're a clear minority.

Ahh exactly what I want to say. The florals especially. They have been all over the British high Street for months now. None of this seems particularly original.

the dresses in this collection are delightful enough, but i'm confused by the inclusion of the menswear-inspired pieces in this collection. it seems as though this collection could've used a good edit to get to the core of what they wanted to say without those pants and blazers distracting us.

Lovely dresses, beautiful cut-outs and I adore the colors!

I like that flowery dress, and the bustiers. Though it looks very dated and as a whole I'm not a fan. :(

i don't LOVE it. but i don't hate it either. there were definitely a few pieces that i really liked, and perhaps maybe one or two that i didn't. but i think the likes out-weighed the dislikes. :smile:
it's kiiiiiiiind of interesting to see this concept of 'lingerie as outerwear' morph, somewhat. it's not a new concept, but i enjoy this interpretation.

pretty, but not as good as past collections.
i really wanted to love it though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->