Preen F/W 10.11 New York

I've seen better, considering it's preen. I love it, probably one of my faves so far in fashion week, but past collections were groundbreaking compared to this imo. It's definitely beautiful.

Ooooh... I like the cups on some of the dresses...

Thanks for posting. :flower:

mmm gonna have to get me some of this! love the lavender dress on the bland girl after Olga!

Very interesting display of collages, wraps and bustiers.

once again,not as a strong as they're capable of. i actually prefer the pre-autumn to this.

Oh no! This entire collection is a giant no for me. They are so talented (last season was stellar!) and they came up with this?

It's all over the place and there is nothing concise about it. Too many looks, too many ideas, and none of them are developed enough.

And usually they are so spot-on with their colour palette! In terms of the colour palette, this is shockingly bad. The combinations of textures is awful too.

I like what I see so far. But some of looks like it got inspiration from dolce&gabbana ss10, prada ss09 and sigrid and anja's outfit look like work from Karl Largerfeld.

at least it's one of the best collections this season so far
i'm crazy about the sparking ivory dress on Hanne Gaby
it's gorgeous
love the collection, but Preen can do better than this

very surprising collection... it has some typical signs of Preen esthetic, but now it´s more elegant and feminine... i think, feminine for more adult clients

I agree best collection we've seen so far for nyfw, I really like this one.

I'm not crazy about this show
Preen has always been something very cool and edgy in my opinion,this show is way too minimalist for my likes

The menswear actually elevates this to a way higher quality level than usual - you can see that in the precision fabrication that regular Preen tailoring often lacks. And frankly speaking, I've gotten very sick of seeing their almost-vulgar, low rise pleather/biker pants... nice to see them shifting towards a more grown-up proportion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->