Agnes Sokolowska

Fake news! Agnes is alive and well. Just googled her and she is doing just fine.

I don’t know about that….

Very very sad.

When I googled her I checked her agencies and they didn't mention anything, that is why I wrote "Fake news".
I am deeply saddened by her passing and my thoughts and prayers go to her loved ones.

When I googled her I checked her agencies and they didn't mention anything, that is why I wrote "Fake news".
I am deeply saddened by her passing and my thoughts and prayers go to her loved ones.
When I first read the news here I pretty much did the same research and found nothing... Now that things are getting clearer, I'm deeply saddened. Didn't know her personally but I've always enjoyed her modeling work to the max and hope she rests either in peace or in power (or both, whatever she would have liked most). She won't be forgotten.

Her agencies are posting about it too. I wonder what happened. :(
apparently she was fighting leukemia. her last post on Insta is just so lovely, inspirational and sad if you realize that she had probably known her fate by then... heartbreaking...

Heartbreaking. Sending love to her family and friends.

Luisa Cerano
Scanned by me:Karavan Istoriy Russia 2019 (5 various numbers)

karavan istoriy russia luisa cerano 2.jpg karavan istoriy russia luisa cerano 3.jpg karavan istoriy russia luisa cerano 03 2019.jpg karavan istoriy russia luisa cerano 1.jpg karavan istoriy russia luisa cerano 4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->