Reaction score
Amazing face from Supermodels at Lithuania. I mean, whoa! :shock::heart:
Featured on FDIB.

wyH75.jpg

SSi2f.jpg
uwy3q.jpg

idEq4.jpg
T6ffV.jpg

She looks like she escaped from the package in our previous post but she's too fresh, too new to take part of it yet. Agota Luksaite, who recently joined Supermodels in Lithuania, quite caught our attention thanks to her striking features and photographer Natalie Berezina's talent for unveiling potential of the new faces she works with. Classic beauties with a twist became a trademark of lithuanian models and no doubt Agota belongs to that kind as well, walking in the footsteps of girls like Giedre Dukauskaite, Edita Vilkeviciute, Dovile Virsilaite, Aida Aniulyte and her agency mate Vilma Putriute. We know this list is getting longer (and better) every season and we just don't think it's about to stop soon. Well, it's not Agota and her lovely 5'9 silhouette (completes stats are quite remarkable: 176 85-59-89) who are going to slow it down.
mariemaud.canalblog.com

Full stat
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 51 kg
Bust: 85 cm
Waist: 59 cm
Hips: 89 cm

Eyes: Mėlynos
Hair: Blondinė
Length: Long
Dress: xxs
Shoes: 37
Languages: LT,EN,RU

supermodels.it

Her mouth reminded immediatly of Lasse's in the very first picture. :lol:
Pretty girl. :smile:

What I do really like about lithuanian & latvian girls is their soft beauty :blush:
She has both gorgeous face & body and I think she could be a perfect choice for Dolce & Gabbana, for ex. ^_^ :wink:

^I totaly agree with everything you said.I immediately got interested in her when I saw her on FDIB.Hope we will see more of her:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->