Inga Kondarionok

Vini

Reaction score
35lt1mx.jpg

Inga Kondarionok @ Supermodels (Lithuania)

Development is always worth to watch model by model and sometimes even agency by agency. Trying to find out why some agencies put more effort on one aspect, why they focus on a certain kind of photography and how they do their best to build books before sending their newest faces abroad. It's not the first time that Lithuanian model-factory Supermodels hire Natalie Berezina, who's seeing her popularity as a test photographer (literally a book-builder) growing at the same speed as her natural talent. That's maybe also this which makes Supermodels' way to develop their models a bit different than the usual pattern for an agency that represents several models: the power of an extended sturcture and the care you would expect from a boutique.

Inga is probably the best example of a girl who needs (and deserves) a personal and highly dedicated management. Don't let her youthful features fool you at first sight, she's already 17. As her mother agent would describe her, "a grown-up young lady in a little girl's body". With perfect proportions despite of being 174 high only. Her playful attitude in front of the camera plus a strong will to model and a very smart personality will also play a full role in her near future.

mariemaud.canalblog.com

I really like her gorgeous hair and adorable baby face ^_^ She's extraordinary!

Victoria's Secret material. I mean that in a good way, I'd like her to replace Miranda Kerr, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->