25tvtb8.jpg

2mg1o5t.jpg

21cgv4h.jpg

2mpx3s7.jpg

2cmkscj.jpg

icanteachyouhowtodoit.com

Agyness Deyn out for coffee in Manhattan - October 1, 2009

celebritycity

Can anyone ID that coat for me actually? Is it a designer piece, or vintage?

It probably is, damn. I'd love to have a coat like that, it's gorgeous.

I don't think it's too difficult to get one - just keep your eyes open / vintage is back again :smile:

i really dont like the dark hair. shes look stunning with a caramel colour.

this anna sui ad is so good for my eyes. it's a shame that it is way photoshopped, but seeing the blonde hair, i totally forgot it

I hope this is not a repost!

Agyness Deyn's Hairstylist Talks About Her Do
By now, you’ve no doubt seen the photos of Agyness Deyn’s new raven-hued ’shroom-shaped hairstyle. But if you’re still wondering what made the model-slash-rocker trade in her signature bleach-blond bob for a dark and dramatic do, wonder no more: According to Guido, Redken’s creative consultant, Deyn paid him a visit in NYC before New York Fashion Week because she wanted to embrace her rock ’n’ roll roots. “The way she dresses is very British and very rock ’n’ roll, just like her personality, so the look focuses on that,” he says. “It’s based on rock bands from the late ’80s and early ’90s.”
—Emily Hebert
elle.com

Yeah that doesn't really say anything :ninja: Guess the Marc Jacobs reason was just a rumor. :lol: They called it a 'shroom-shaped!

does anyone have a photo of agyness at the irregular choice store in new york from friday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexica
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->