Amanda Moore

Vogue Italia January 2002
Portraits

Ph: Steven Meisel
Models:
Liya Kebede, Christy Turlington, Carolyn Murphy, Linda Evangelista,Anne Catherine Lacroix, Stella Tennant, Carmen Kass, Jacquetta Wheeler, Anouck Lepere, Karen Elson, Caroline Ribeiro, Valerie Sipp, Erin Wasson, Liberty Ross, Hannelore Knuts, Bridget Hall, Mariacarla Boscono, Maria Carmen Hillestad, An Oost, Trish Goff, Amanda Moore, Gisele Bundchen, Devon Aoki, Natasha Vojnovic, Naomi Campbell, Shalom Harlow, Meggie Rizer, Marisa Berenson, susana Macasova, Stephanie Seymour, Donna Mitchell.
Fashion Editor: Lori Goldstein
Make-up: Pat McGrath

by me

W February 2004
"Dance Fever"
Models & Dancers: Jessica Miller, Amanda Moore, Erin Wasson, Liisa Winkler, Brandon, Kevin, Anderson, Damon Rutland, Erin Owen & Ryan Corrison
Photographer: Michael Thompson
Stylist: Joe Zee
Hair: Serge Normant
Makeup: Dick Page

My own scans

Does anyone know what Amanda has been up to lately? Last time I heard she was working on a career as a musician.

Yeah, she has/had a few songs up on Myspace. Those songs still need a lot of work and it's not the kind of music I would listen to, but cheers to her for trying. I'd probably do worse than that. Other than that I don't know what's going on. She blocked me on FB more than a year ago, for I don't know what reason. (But that's ok, we weren't 'friends' anyway)

Live & let live.... Cheers

Yeah, thanx for the update:flower:. I was just wondering whatever became of her:P. Can't say I wouldn't love to see a comeback but as long as she's happy^_^

Vogue Russia June 2000
"Red Heat"
Photographer: Enrique Badulescu
Stylist: Daniela Paudice
Hair: Francis Jiminez
Make Up: Paco Blancas
Models: Amanda Moore and Adi

Scanned by Neyasnii Shepot

Her images still look so good, hard to believe that story is almost 16 years old! For me she's always going to be one of the great beauties, that face is just perfection.

^ My thought exactly! She's the first model I've fallen in love with and after all these years I still think she's one of the most beautiful and talented girls this industry has ever seen! A few months ago, on her FB page, she was talking about a possible come-back..I really hope she seriously consider it, that would be EPIC :heart:

Strenesse

Harpers Bazaar Russia March 2002_amanda.jpg

Scanned by me/Harper's Bazaar Russia March 2002

Lanvin 'Rumeur'
Photographer:Solve Sundsbo
Model:Amanda Moore

amanda cosmo ru march 2007.jpg

Scanned by me (Cosmopolitan Russia March 2007)

Anyone have any clue what she’s up to these days? She seems to have completely disappeared without a trace.

Amanda was one of the underrated great beauties of the modeling industry. I recently rewatched some old Tom Ford Gucci and YSL shows and she really stands out - even amongst all the other legendary and gorgeous models of that era that walked his shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->