Agyness Deyn

Random thought: did she have to die her eyelashes black, too, or does she just use mascara to cover up the blonde? :lol: :P

hate the shoes, but the outfit is awesome! :D though it'd look so much better if she was blonde..

Dee Dee Ramone style

yeah, right. but he pulled the hair off :P

ac9y0x.jpg
20kc6iw.jpg

1ylno0.jpg
2vuzq5y.jpg

23hlkcn.jpg
2ywxok9.jpg

gettyimages.com

^ yeaah, i love everything about this outfit - minus the shoes

Nice outfit up there. I just hate the hair. Can someone explain to her that it ain't no good. :lol:

I like the last picture a lot and I think it wouldn't be the same without the black hair - I think she should keep it :smile:

Hear hear! It doesn't look wonderfully stunning, but it doesn't look terrible. Agyness wouldn't be Agyness if she didn't experiment a little and change things up. Besides, it would probably look worse if she tried to dye the black back into blonde :ninja:

well the process would take some time but after a while she'd look marvellous again :wink:

Love the candids:heart:, she looks super cool love the sneaks, and love the marc jacobs bag at the precious screening:D

Hear hear! It doesn't look wonderfully stunning, but it doesn't look terrible. Agyness wouldn't be Agyness if she didn't experiment a little and change things up. Besides, it would probably look worse if she tried to dye the black back into blonde :ninja:

Well, she definitely can't go back to blond in one day. No, not at all. I'm okay with black hair now, but the hair cut - like a mushroom. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->