Agyness Deyn

she looks so cute smiling in the last candids, love her jacket btw

#1757 i dislike this outfit
and i never thought i'd ever say that, but agyness is starting to annoy me :(

^aww she looks cute with her sis, i wish we would get pics of her out on nys eve, and i love that pic of her in the leopard cardigan with the blonde hair she looks amazing like that:flower:

and i never thought i'd ever say that, but agyness is starting to annoy me

i don't think agyness herself is annoying me. but her modelling situation is definetely doing it. and not to mention her hair.. :yuk:

I really wish she would do her makeup differently, it's so boring lately. I don't think I would hate this black hair as much if she would just play it up with the right makeup.

at least we're seeing her smile again :D

ever since she "quit fashion" all I saw on her face is this :neutral: or this :mellow:

#1757 i dislike this outfit
and i never thought i'd ever say that, but agyness is starting to annoy me :(

Preach. I've never dared to say the annoying part here. Model threads are fan clubs :rolleyes: I'm just hoping the VI editorial would be good enough and be a reason for me not to give up on her very mundane "career".

I heard she got into a little fued with her agent and thats a little cherry on top of the whole retiring from the agency.

Ah, if it's retiring I can understand. I mean she's older now so she probably not feeling it. I mean I don't think she likes to be around with younger girls during fashion week. :P

She used to be this hipster who's living the life. Now she's more grounded. I guess that's what make her want to retire, not the acting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeap, she's in VI January. Multi-cast, 80 page. CLAPS. Hope it'll be good.

i'm so excited :buzz: aggy & meisel are always great together, i really can't wait to see the final result. REALLY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->