Alannah Hill

Reaction score
Alannah Hill is both mine, and my best friends favourite designer. I have noticed that whilst she is well liked, she is not very well recognised. Anyway, I'm going to post some her works her so you can see for yourself.

This is such a georgous outfit...she always uses such a great combination of textures and colours. :heart: the scarf!!!

Even the decoration and theme of their stores are very flirty and feminine. Huge padded silk chairs, draping velvet curtains for the changing rooms, dimmed lighting...its an art in itself.

i really like bits and pieces of it, but a lot of thess looks look kind of outdated to me...

fellow aussie stefanie?

she's aiight, but i do think she does really the same thing every season...we'll see, the Australian Fashion week is starting today!!!

:huh: :flower: No these are recent, I guess some of her pieces are repetitive - but I adore that style, so it makes no difference to me. But we shall see, the fashion festival is starting and I'm really excited about that! Obviously, because you get to look at all this new cool stuff, but also because my cousin is a model, so he'll probably be working there - so I might gets some free stuff :woot: :innocent: - yay! Yep, I am an Aussie too :wink:

Weird, I was just chatting with my best friend over at aussie last night and she was telling me about this designer... and she couldn't find a website for her.... I love her pieces so far :heart: ... They couldn't possible ship to US do they? :crush:

dare i say it...it reminds me of cloette dinnigan...they both have that lingerie influence... :flower:

Yes, it is a little bit like Colette Dinnigan, but they're both very different from each other as well. Alannah Hill doesn't have a website unfortunately, so they probably wouldn't ship orders overseas...damn. It's possible they do, but I don't think so...maybe in the future?

Originally posted by xxxxxstefaniexxxxx@May 2nd, 2004 - 12:00 am
Ok, so I don't like this one so much...
I really like the skirt on that one actually. Although, I wouldn't have included that necklace. Cute work though. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->