Alannah Hill

Here is some of her most recent stuff, that went on show only 2 days ago...

Attachments

• an.jpg
    an.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
This is the last one for now...but there are plenty more I can post up after if anyone likes...

Attachments

• an9.jpg
    an9.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Very nice! I especially like this!! :heart:

post-19-1083752606.jpg

Yep. It's one of my faves too. It's very classic but it has its own individual look about it.

Eek! No one has posted in here for years!

I love Alannah Hill so much. She's an amazing Australian designer who I believe should get more recognition for her work. I really truly hope she becomes as big of a designer as perhaps Lisa Ho. :flower: A little something I put together:

Alannah Hill

alannah_hill.jpg

(from: significant tasmanian women)

Style: Ornamental, detail, fun, flirty, extremely feminine, coquettish.

Here are some new examples:
(all from: my photobucket account, originally from the Alannah Hill website and catalogue)

Alannah_catalogue1.png
Alannah_catalogue2.png
Alannah_catalogue3.png

Alannah_catalogue4.png
Alannah_runway1.png
Alannah_runway2.png

Also, make sure you visit her website at http://www.alannahhill.com.au! It's gorgeous, requires flash to view. :flower:

I was having a peep at her stuff in David Jones today , I'm so confused when I see photos of her collections I like them but in the shops they seem very frumpy. Maybe that isn't the right word but her flapper style dresses are beautiful.

the only thing that annoys me about her is that her colletions are the same EVERY SEASON. You could wear stuff drom her autumn 02 collection this winter and tell everyone it's brand new!
i'm not dissing her, i own several Allanah pieces, but get over the flowers already! It seems so unoriginal when she goes over the same looks time and again.

I like how she doesn't match up everything. She reminds me of Anna Sui... not positive why but... :flower:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindseywixsons
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->