Alberta Ferretti F/W 2020.21 Milan

really similar to last AW collections with the silhouettes

i like the pink/red/purple combos :smile:

Besides the the pink,red & purple combo on Sara Grace & Sacha Quenby nothing to write home about ...nice touch adding a few Valentino Dresses & a couple Givenchy /Kors/ Tom Ford/YSL looks though ....:ninja::nuke:

I do find myself admiring the work of Alberta Ferretti more and more, each and every season, and for me this collection is no exception. The girls always wear the clothes so effortlessly that it just looks fabulous. A handful of gorgeous leather items here, and love the splash of bright colour combinations throughout to break up the black and grey.

Yeah, we've seen this silhouette a thousand times before from the likes of Isabel Marant but I find it irresistible on the runway.

I see eveything everyone commented above. There's a lot of Valentino/YSL/Isabel Marant in this collection... Still, I think it's absolutly gorgeous, tasteful and luxurious.
Too bad she doesn't have a signature style.

Once upon a time I used to like Ferretti's work.
I now find her clothes generic, especially the evening ones, when not embarrassing, especially the day ones.
She's trying to jazz up her style and stay relevant in ways that leave those like me, who remember her fantastic collections from the mid-nineties on, scratching their heads.

There is definitely an influence of Pierpaolo's Valentino. I have quite always like her clothes. It's romantic with a touch of italian toughness. This feels like she tries very hard to stay relevant. There are lots of "inspired" ideas that are completely unnecessary.

I love this collection, as others have said.. I do see similarities to other collections.

But...I still do love the second & third last looks in particular.. gorgeous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->