Alena Shishkova

wtf? :blink: a girl looking like a model turned into a p*rno-starish kind of girl, what a shame, she could have done so well...

lol. there is a girl on tumblr that has a fan site for alena, she posts so many pictures and answers all questions about alena. I think shes a beautiful girl but her lips r gross. very fake looking!

I was so shocked by the transformation that decided to find out more about her, I came across her formspring and just couldn't not ask WHY? :lol:

She somehow reminds me of Candice now :lol: Barbie is alive :lol: But please don't draw your eyebrows anymore, girl!

more Alena photos from Miss Russia
her eyebrows look fine :wink:

kp.ru

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks so much better more natural!

If she replies, do tell us why she did this to herself.
I would definitely let you know but I can't find her formspring anymore:lol:^ I guess she didn't like my question

Are those recent?! She looks good! :shock:
they are
she didn't do that much actually (now I see it), she has just had her lips done and the rest is just a bad make-up that made an illusion of plastic unnatural face

^ which is comforting. she's still gorgeous! just hate to see her all tramped up.

Girl that got first place isn't looking like Russian beauty at all :lol:

she looks quite beautiful but I don't understand why would a girl like her even want to participate in a competition like this one. obviously she's out of their league. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->