Alessandra Ambrosio Pregnant with Baby #2! *UPDATE* Gives birth to baby boy

Congratulations Ale, Jamie and Anja! This is wonderful news!
Posted via Mobile Device

Whoa! she wore that heavy VSFS wings whilst pregnant!? Ok...

... and she was in that shape, though she was two months along :shock: I mean, it doesn`t show right away, but still... Well, good for her and congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Same thing for Lily! I know that 1 and 2-month pregnancies are usually not obvious, but when you are a model at VSFS, you can't really hide it... So congrats to them!

She's overjoyed by the fact that she's ready to welcome her second little one, and Alessandra Ambrosio took to Facebook to share her glee.

The 30-year-old Brazilian model included a picture of her bikini-clad self enjoying a holiday vacation with daughter under.

As for her big message, Ms. Ambrosio wrote the following: "Anja, Jamie and I are overjoyed and extremely appreciative of all the wonderful wishes we've received!!"

She added: "2011 has been a year filled with incredible gifts and this is the ultimate blessing!! Anja has filled our lives with love and we can't wait to welcome the new baby into the family this spring!!"

alessandra-ambrosio-bikini-bump-122811-1.jpg

celebrity-gossip

Info about Ale struggling with her pregnancy before this year's VS:

"When I first found out I was pregnant I thought, 'Oh my gosh I don't think I'm going to be able to walk on the [Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in November],' and I didn't tell anybody so no one knew at the show that I was pregnant," she told Us Weekly. "A week before, I told my booker I don't think I'm going to be able to fit into the clothes because I gained a few pounds already, but we were just quiet. I cut all the sugars and sweets 10 days before and I got my trainer - the one I usually get - and we were doing lots of glutes and arms and back exercises."

Whole article: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/w...ldridge-pregnant-at-secret-show-16097146.html
Posted via Mobile Device

^ so funny she didnt tell! i think her body looked great!!! SO happy cant wait to see the new bebe in a few months!!! wonder if its a boy or girl!

Wow talk about pulling something off. I can't believe NO ONE speculated she was pregnant during the show. She sure looked in shape. And apparently she had the heaviest wings in the show!! (the diamond ones)

Did she announce the baby's sex, which she probably knows by this time or has their been any speculations on that??

^ Not that I'm aware of. :smile: Did she announce which sex Anja was before she was born?
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->