Alexis Mabille Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris

I have a wee bit of a fashion crush on the blue minidress (with a petite crinoline?) in post #24, but that's about it.

this simply not deserves to be called haute couture. borring, awful !!

Today really isn't the best day for couture. So many collections that I don't even see the couture elements in? And this one is no exception.

Literally one or two nice pieces. I have to say though - I love the design of the final wedding dress.

I do like the sequin short dress with the collar

the evening wear started to look like it was building up to demi-couture status (I still don't find this to be haute couture in the slightest bit)

That black sequin dress is beautiful but would be better without the collar! Horrible colour blocking though......

I think this is overall quite gorgeous and, even though it's couture, wearable.

This really screams badly sewn Viktor & Rolf from 2005.Anyone else see it?
But I do love that little black and blue dress,can see it on Keira Knightley.

i feel comfortable calling this an unmitigated disaster...:ninja:

:innocent:

I think quite a bit of it is rather charming, honestly. Some of it is very Moschino, but I stil kind of like it.

And I think the bride is gorgeous. I absolutely love it.

ia that it isn't up to couture standards, but as a collection i like it. the way they styled it with the hair and head to toe looks makes the color blocking look gimicky, but i think it could look great styled differently.

I don't like the collection in general. I can only see it working on the set of Alice in wonderland of something.

well, if isaac mizrahi has a fan base, this represents alexis mabille's siren song to those ladies. while this sort of couture hearkens back to the eighties and nineties, there's something fresh about the way he's done it here and something timely about bringing this back at this moment.

oh! the hair style is it too much??!
i think this show have no any HC elements. but i like some pieces.

*My videos*^_^ :

Alexis Mabille Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris Part1

Alexis Mabille Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris Part2

Alexis Mabille Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris Part3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"