Alicja Bachleda Curus

Yes, I'm from Szczecin :P Pozdrowienia to you too ^_^ I think Alicja's from Zakopane (Polish mountains) :wink:

Yes. She's from Zakopane. Her last name "Bachleda" indicates that she is part of one of the biggest and most famous families of Polish highlanders. Her parents are very rich. I read that her uncle is a former mayor of Zakopane.

paczusia - I'm from Szczecin too :P

I've just read on the IMDb that she grew up in Krakow. So now I'm a bit confused. :blink:

@ Kasia PL: so nice to meet someone from Szczecin, here on tFS :woot:

i don't know where she grew up but i know that she was born in Tampico, Mexico and was raised multicultural ans speaks polish, spanish, english and german :smile: what a clever girl!

I've just read on the IMDb that she grew up in Krakow. So now I'm a bit confused. :blink:

@ Kasia PL: so nice to meet someone from Szczecin, here on tFS :woot:

Me too. I'm exactly from Kamień Pomorski but I live and study in Szczecin. ^_^
Talking about Alicja: she was born in Mexico but she spent there only few months. Alicja lived in Zakopanem but she graduated High School in Kraków (near Zakopanem)... Mayby that's way they wrote that she grew up there I think...

I finally found Ondine stills.
9l8u49.jpg

k3b235.jpg

33o32q8.jpg

aceshowbiz

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not liking very much Alicja in the last two outfits, even though she has the perfect body for the dresses...but make-up/hair... :innocent:

I really want to see Ondine!! I wonder when it will be in europe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->