Numéro #166 September 2015
Manhattan Rooftop
Photographer: Txema Yeste
Stylist: Elizabeth Sulcer
Model: Alisa Ahmann

Numéro Digital Edition via miguelalmeida

awesome editorial! without any bad picture

Last edited by a moderator:
she's so good doing editorials! very good model for any photographer! hope this season walk a lot of shows!

^I don't know... She has had two bad seasons in a row. She rocks it in editorials, like just perfect editorial queen! But sadly I dont think her measurements/look is wanted on the runway. Didn't she also had problems with her skin because of make-up?

There is nothing wrong with her mesurements... The problem is that she looks like a grown woman and not a teenager. And for that reason sticks ut like a sore thumb, and it's sad because I would much rather see models like her than pre-pubesant type they keep throwing at us. And I am not talking about age here (it's another debate that does need discussing), I don't think she is that old, but her face is very womanly, and with most models it is so obvious that they are children.
I doubt most of the people who actually buy high fashion are children, so why not use grown women to model the garments? Or at least models who look like it. It really puzzles me.
I LOVE Alisa!

Alisa Ahmann #HerSocietyStory
The Society Management has teamed up with an all-star team (Photographer Ezra Petronio, Stylist Elizabeth Sulcer, Hairstylist Franco Gobbi, Makeup artist Fulvia Farolfi) and Girls Inc. of New York City to create a series of portraits aiming to inspire all girls to be strong, smart, and bold. Rather than targeting the industry audience exclusively, we engaged the general public by posting the images throughout Manhattan, as well as dedicating a section to the project on our webpage. Together, we stand behind the continuous growth of young women everywhere.

“For me, being a woman and individual in today's world means that I am able to decide my future on my own. To create something new, to change the world to make it a little bit better, and to inspire others.”- Alisha Ahmann
thesocietymanagement.com

US Vogue October 2015

Flights Of Fancy
PH: Willy Vanderperre
Style: Tabitha Simmons
Models: Aya Jones, Sam Rollinson, Hollie-May Saker, Lily Aldridge, Natalie Westling, Alissa Ahmann, Dylan Xue

*anonymous contributor

It's weird, she books lots of editorials and campaigns, but doesn't walk. I guess it doesn't matter if she keeps booking eds/campaigns, a bit like Saskia D/Edie C.

ALISA AHMANN BY YELENA YEMCHUK FOR PORTER MAGAZINE #11 WINTER 2015

wearesodroee.com

Vogue España November 2015

JEANS
Photographer: Santiago & Mauricio
Stylist: Elizabeth Sulcer
Hair: Edward Lampley
Make-up: Ralph Siciliano

Vogue España

Numéro #168 November 2015
Alisa Ahmann by Laurie Bartley

Numéro Digital Edition via miguelalmeida

Such a brilliant actress in front of the camera. Magnetic.

^I agree!! The Numéro ed is just so beautiful - she deserves a cover!

Allure US December 2015
"Glam Rock"
Photos: Terry Tsiolis
Stylist: Paul Cavaco
Makeup: Diane Kendal
Hair: Jimmy Paul

magazinesdownload via kokobombon

Vogue China December 2015
Girl Interrupted
Ph: Serge Leblon
Styling: Belén Casadevall