Alla Kostromichova

Starry_Night

Reaction score
Alla @ Ford
I just saw this girl on models.com, and I think that she's gorgeous. Does anyone know any more information about her?

vyqmhk.jpg

Alla/Ford Models Promo card courtesy of Ford NY

Showtime looms in NY and the coveted newcomers are being flown in for their first spin in this city even as we speak. Leading the pack at Ford is Alla, the new Ukrainian beauty being polished up for those top level catwalks. The countdown starts now!

MDC

She's also with Angels in Paris and Why Not in Milan, she did Veronique Leroy f/w 08-09, very impressive girl :heart:

There are some nice polas at Angels, where the firs pictures is coming from :wink:

Here are her stats:
height: 5'10.5 (179)
bust: 33 (83)
waist: 23 (59)
hips: 35 (89)
shoes: 7 (38)
eyes: blue
hair: brown

vdh387.jpg
2uyi2bb.jpg

15x2z40.jpg
9izm80.jpg

2w3xqtg.jpg

angels

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her, she reminds me a bit of Catherine McNeil. What´s her full name?

her full name - Alla Kostromicheva. Mother agency - Euromodels (Krimea, Ukraine)

i can't decide if her chin is appealing or not. part of me thinks it gives her character, the other part thinks she has such bold features as is, so it sort of makes her look too rough.

^that's highly possible, she was in Paris that season as she did Leroy. She was with Cover at that time but since Cover closed she's now with Angels

She is also with Why Not. I'm still partial to her pols, but here are a few additional pictures.
alla1hv3.jpg

why not

ooohhh i love her. i get what BRITTY said about her chin, but its only in the 3/4 polas that im not so sure. other than that i cant take my eyes off her. i love her body! she looks a lot taller than 5'10.5 or more like a 34" hip.

she's impressive :heart: thanks for pics and info and full name, I've added to the title. I may have more pics that I want to find back and post as soon as I can :flower:

Alla at Dior
2lsbafb.jpg

Alla at YSL
2gum979.jpg

Alla at Martin Margiela
25jgtu0.jpg

Alla at Ungaro
90ztyf.jpg

Alla at Armani
ruwcy9.jpg

Alla at Veronique Branqui (she closed)
2mq15wm.jpg
1rysme.jpg
2lm851w.jpg

style.com

oganw2.jpg
2r2ch74.jpg
15ygr47.jpg
30w74n9.jpg

whynot

2qavins.jpg
wgwow.jpg

FDIB

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, lol, she does look insecure on the runway.

But that's ok, I think she'll get better as she gets more experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->