Allison Williams

Chef Jon Shook shares his Fried Chicken recipe with Lena Dunham and Allison Williams, stars of the new hit "Girls" at L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade -- a culinary cookout benefiting pediatric cancer research. [Produced by Talia Green & Evan Blackford]

Allison Williams wore a Spring 2012 Valentino dress at the Gotham Independent Film Awards in New York.

fashionologie.com

Allison Williams wore a Spring 2013 Naeem Khan gown at the UNICEF Snowflake Ball in New York.

fashionologie.com

She looks atunning in both gowns, but my fave is naeem khan, idk, I feel that icy blue is more.flattering for.her complexion

Thursday, January 10, 2012. Allison Williams arrives at 'The Late Show with David Letterman' at The Ed Sullivan Theater.
Allison+Williams+Lena+Dunham+arrives+Late+UqwjRBrK5Srl.jpg
Allison+Williams+Celebs+Outside+Letterman+Y7HN7hS0azfl.jpg

Allison+Williams+Celebs+Outside+Letterman+AzHdMwAQXafl.jpg

Allison Williams attends the Premiere Of "Girls" Season 2 Hosted By HBO at NYU Skirball Center on January 9, 2013 in New York City.
Allison+Williams+HBO+Hosts+Premiere+Girls+_Cz4ZadOrLFl.jpg
Allison+Williams+HBO+Hosts+Premiere+Girls+nx5i1dEBI7Cl.jpg
Allison+Williams+HBO+Hosts+Premiere+Girls+sjXIV-recq_l.jpg

Actress Allison Williams attends Seventh Annual Women Of Worth Awards at Hearst Tower on December 6, 2012 in New York City.
Allison+Williams+Seventh+Annual+Women+Worth+cD6g3p2g8a6l.jpg
Allison+Williams+Seventh+Annual+Women+Worth+9fCfLR814gdl.jpg

Actress Allison Williams attends the Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection launch event on November 28, 2012 in New York City.
Allison+Williams+Target+Neiman+Marcus+Holiday+nw5GkKCyaHcl.jpg
Allison+Williams+Target+Neiman+Marcus+Holiday+y2jvVKAicY-l.jpg

Allison Williams attends The Ninth Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at 548 West 22nd Street on November 13, 2012 in New York City.
Allison+Williams+Ninth+Annual+CFDA+Vogue+Fashion+gdezFv19UsFl.jpg
Allison+Williams+Ninth+Annual+CFDA+Vogue+Fashion+I0ZtjbLxxoYl.jpg

Actress Allison Williams attends the 6th Annual Stand Up For Heroes at the Beacon Theatre on November 8, 2012 in New York City.
Allison+Williams+6th+Annual+Stand+Up+Heroes+tEORQCqdsiRl.jpg
Allison+Williams+6th+Annual+Stand+Up+Heroes+X70wvB8JorGl.jpg

zimbio

Love her in the Altuzarra dress at the premiere!

the one above the smart little black frock is my fave, such a pretty girl thanks for posting

Actress Allison Williams arrives at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 13, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.
Allison+Williams+70th+Annual+Golden+Globe+LSeUhVqQoBql.jpg
Allison+Williams+70th+Annual+Golden+Globe+99KkIevtsp0l.jpg

zimbio

I liked the J. Mendel on her, the back of the dress was especially lovely. Probably one of the better dressed in an underwhelming year.

Allison Williams glams up for her interview on MuchMusic’s New.Music. in Toronto, Canada.

The 24-year-old Girls actress wore a J. Mendel dress with Casadei shoes and was on hand to discuss the show’s second season which premieres on HBO on January 13, 2013!

Allison‘s co-star Adam Driver can be seen in a featured fashion spread inside of the December 2012 issue of GQ – check it out now!

Also pictured: Allison shopping for cosmetics and fragrance at Elizabeth Arden in New York City.

justjared.com

I love her! I didn't care for the dress she wore at the Globes but she does look great in that black and gold Altuzarra at the Girls premiere.

Her hit HBO series “Girls” just started its second season and now Allison Williams is covering the February 2013 issue of Company magazine.

The 24-year-ancient actress showed off her girlish charm all through the Rony Shram photo shoot while chatting to the mag about the controversial series.Highlights from Miss Williams’ interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a stay to Company!

On “Girls”:
“There is not anything alienating or too hipster about it. We’re not dating substantial boys, they’re weird. It’s like a digital time capsule. People will watch it in 20 years time and it will sum up a certain generation.”

What do her grandparents reckon of the show?
“There were moments conception the script that I thought, ‘WOW, okay!’ It’s the most private thing anyone can do, but being an actress can make you feel vulnerable. But of course, my grandparents watch the show. I don’t know why I was so concerned though, they have been alive for effectively 90 years, so who am I to presume that sex never existed previous to me?”

picspoon.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->