Gwyneth And Stella Looking Like Madonna

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
GWYNETH AND STELLA PLAY MADONNA'S GAME
MADONNA was visibly shocked last night when faced with a large screen tribute from her friends Stella McCartney and Gwyneth Paltrow. Dressed in some of the pop queen's more outlandish and memorable outfits - Stella in a Material Girl dress and Gwyneth in a conical bra and basque - the pair hammed it up to pay tribute to her as she was inducted into the first UK Music Hall of Fame in the Hackney Empire. The public has chosen one act to represent each decade since the Fifties as part of a Channel 4 series, which saw Robbie Williams represent the Nineties, Michael Jackson the Eighties, Queen the Seventies, the Rolling Stones the Sixties and Sir Cliff Richard the Fifties. Madonna, along with the likes of Bob Marley, Elvis Presley, U2 and the Beatles, was made an honorary member. "If someone had told me while I was a little girl growing up in mid-west America that one day I'd be married to a Brit, living in England and inducted into the UK Hall of Fame, I would have said: 'Bollocks to that'." (November 12 2004, AM)

Attachments

• gpaltrowSmcartMADONrxB.jpg
    gpaltrowSmcartMADONrxB.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 200
Off the topic, but.... Yey, U2 :buzz:

YAY Beatles!!! :flower: :heart: I wish Macca and Ringo had shown up instead of her Madgesty :rolleyes:

Madonna sucks. But Gwenyth and Stella look sort of funny.

Haha - that's kinda funny. :smile: Yay U2! Yay for the Beatles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->