Allure May 2006 : Meg Ryan by Michael Thompson

I am just starting to hate Allure covers in general...
it's so boring to see the same shots over and over again with different people.

Hmm....Considering the current state of Meg Ryan's face, I honestly don't think that the cover is all that bad. Really Meg looks nice compared to how she looked at her recent appearance on Oprah (chalk it up to whatever :wink: ). Yet overall I would definitely say that this is my least favorite Allure cover of 06', with Lindsay Lohan's March cover ranking as the best thus far. :flower:

Sorry to go off topic, but while I was waiting for my Allure May to come I pulled it out and left it by the bed. When I came home from work the next day, my boyfriend had used Eva Longoria's face from Allure April to catch his toe nail clippings, how endearing.

brokenenglish said:
I am just starting to hate Allure covers in general...
it's so boring to see the same shots over and over again with different people.

Very well said.

I thought the Lindsay lohan cover was pretty good, and then they messed up with EVa Longwhoria. Anyways, I really like the content of Allure. They always get it right to me

I thought Allure was more of a Heath/makeup/hair mag than a fashion mag?... I do believe that is their goal.

Mark_L said:
My God, please why everybody is so sure Meg Ryan did any surgery? Please, don't be so gullible, and do not treate the tabloids as a gospel !

please. she's got a football in her face now.

speaking as someone with experience, who paid for GOOD facial implants.

Allure is a magazine about makeup and beauty products, I've noticed they just recentely started incorporating more fashion. I really like how in this issue they talk about a study about how when you get married, your spouse's physical appearance is even more important as years progress

What's so bad about this cover? Meg looks good, what's the big deal about her lips? Light lipstick and a pout. It has a Bardot feeling to me (you can all start laughing at me now ^_^ )

shoexgal said:
Allure is a magazine about makeup and beauty products, I've noticed they just recentely started incorporating more fashion. I really like how in this issue they talk about a study about how when you get married, your spouse's physical appearance is even more important as years progress

I don't know if it still is, but before on the binding of the magazines they always said Allure The Beauty Expert....
And I think they always comprised some fashion....

Anyone willing to scan any of the model's editorials?

Action Figures.
Model: Michelle Buswell
Photos by Rennio Maifredi

my scans

Making the Braid.
Photos by Nicolas Moore

my scans

White and Day.
Model:Polina Kouklina
Photos by Patrick Demarchelier

my scans

Users who are viewing this thread