Allure May 2010 : Catherine Zeta Jones by Michael Thompson

I would never have believed she'd be back on a cover, I thought she'd retired from all that... but much as I love her, they're going to have photoshopped her into looking like she's twentysomething, when she's not.

OH MY GOD, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I love the color of the dress and how it compliments the pink text even though the text is blocking her forehead :doh: I love her, her face, her beauty. I love it all!

They didn't stray away too much from her last cover in 2007:

Ebay

All Allure covers are starting to look the same.:ermm:

Gorgeous but a bit too similar to her previous cover. She is a stunning woman, though. Does she have a new movie coming out?

All Allure covers are starting to look the same.:ermm:

Absolutely True!
I dislike the way she curls the corner of her mouth up: it looks terribly odd!
:wacko: Is that her or did they photo-shop that effect?

i think they photoshopped it. it looks like she has a joker-mouth. :huh:

Now that is just beautiful

Allure covers have been so completely and utterly redundant for the past decade so I'm not going to complain about that, at the very least I enjoy Catherine and look forward to seeing the contents. The image itself is overly photoshopped yet it is stilll lovely somehow...

Catherine is always gorgeous, but the cover is boring as hell and can you believe they placed some of the text over the bottom of her face:shock::ninja:
Why don't mags start filling covers with bucketloads of text, with a pic underneath of someone you can't recognise because of it.:rolleyes:

Oh bollocks I'm having a dumb day and I thought that EBay thingy was actually on the cover:doh::blush: Oh I take my previous post all back.

She looks gorgeous and that is a pretty cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->