Allure May 2010 : Catherine Zeta Jones by Michael Thompson

I think she's beautiful but wow those covers are almost the same, they could've done so much more! Crazy!

I don't remember the last time I saw Catherine on a cover, so in that regard I'm happy that they went with her. Plus, she looks ageless (even without Photoshop)

I like her mouth on the cover.

May is Allure's Naked Truth Issue
Five Celebrities Bare It All
Emmanuelle Chriqui, Colbie Caillat, Kara DioGuardi, Jessica Capshaw, and Regina Hall
77061masl03emmanuellech.jpg77071masl05colbiecailla.jpg77048masl02karadioguard.jpg77066masl01jessicacapsh.jpg77057masl04reginahall12.jpg
project-xtapes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good grief, do they really need to show so many naked women on a single issue? Anyway, I love Catherine's ed. She looks very good, but I'd rather see her with some clothes on.

Model editorials:

"Shock Value"
Model: Anne Vyalitsyna
Ph. Nicolas Moore
Fashion Editor: Paul Cavaco
6 Pages

"Heat Wave"
Model: Ali Stephens
Ph. Greg Kadel
Fashion Editor: Paul Cavaco
6 Pages (4 photo pages)

"Clean Sweep"
Model: Sessilee Lopez and her boyfriend Wendell Lissmore
Ph. Regan Cameron
Fashion Editor: Siobhan Bonnouvrier
6 Pages

Can't wait to see Anne's ed! I think Kara looks great in her shot, kinda reminds me of the IMG Powerhouse edit. from V.

I've found the last two issues of Allure to be a bit lacklustre - but this sounds like a good one, I'm especially looking forward to Anne V.

I too was disappointed with the two last issues of Allure, and so I didn't buy any of them but I'm quite looking forward to Anne V. and also Ali Stephens. I hope this may be a redeeming issue.

You needn't apologize, anyone can make a mistake. I love this editorial, I have to say. Ali looks adorable, as usual.

^Thanks for this, I was wondering what it would look like. In my mind, I thought Anne V's editorial would involve her wearing neon swimsuits with lipstick to match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->