Anna Bayle

2w54z80.jpg

image17.jpg

Cheers to MEGA’s 10 Most Beautiful!
From left: Carla Sibal, Sari Yap, Lorraine Belmonte, Anna Bayle, Priscilla Mireilles, Hindy Weber-Tantoco, Kelly Misa, Helena
Belmonte, Apples Aberin-Sadhwani

www.mega-magazine.com

Sketched illustration(watercolor) of Anna Bayle at a before 1990 runway at YSL (not 100% sure)...An exercice for the gold texture
© modillustr/bi-aru

Lol I'm from PH but I never heard her

lol Anna Bayle is just a fixture in the industry :innocent:

...perhaps you havent heard of her since you're from the same country is because she left her native Philippines long time ago (over 2 decades ago) for her new adopted country of New York City , USA.

Paris Embassy of Italy,venitian theater, Roberto Capucci's dress(Taroni),before 1990

©Vogue.fr

cool. I love reading her blog especially the blog about her experience with YSL.

She is an amazingly accomplished woman. Her blog about her experience working for YSL as a model was superbly written. Of the hundreds of articles written about his legacy as a designer and as a human being, Anna's behind-the-scenes stories and anecdotes are truly amazing to read.

Makes me wonder who among of today's crop of models have the smarts to share their life experiences as models long after they have left the world of fashion.

Anna Bayle at Barocco

Inspired from one of her stunning runways, here at Barocco:
anna_bayle_barocco_cl_cs.jpg
modillustr 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Asian "supermodel". Became in the 1980's one of the top ten models of the world in only 2 years. Touted the “Model of the 80s.” Worked for all the major European designers and was a muse to many important designers. Became one of the highest paid--and one of the top 3 models of that time. Worked for all the New York designers and became a design consultant to some established fashion houses. Did national & international campaigns for fashion houses and major department stores. Did calendars for Elite Modeling Agency and Shiseido Cosmetics. Featured in numerous Fashion Books: Mugler, Chanel, Scaasi, Valentino, Versace, YSL, Dior, Fashion Illustrations by Antonio, etc. Photographed by many of the top fashion photographers including Helmut Newton, Norman Parkinson, Sante D' Orazio, Peter Beard, David Seidner, Olivero Toscani, Arthur Elgort, Patrick Demarchelier, Peter Lindbergh, Skrebneski, Alex Chatelain and Paolo Roversi.
some of her ads..

annabayle.com/blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->