waffles

Reaction score
Amy from Liz Bell in Vancouver, as seen today on modelresource.ca :heart:

14lrn68.jpg
95mszk.jpg
120km6g.jpg
2wqwtjc.jpg

lizbellagency.com/blog

Too bad she's a bit short, but that face... She was simply made for a Jil Sander campaign!

height: 5'8" bust: 32 waist: 24 hips: 33 eyes: dark brown hair: dark blonde

73m9n7.jpg
2wevzet.jpg

lcgnt.jpg
2ry22ys.jpg

lizbellagency.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather haunting face...sublime even. Not sure I'm a huge fan of her from 3/4, but I do agree there's something rather Jil about it all.

Now grow...!

^^Truthfully^^ :woot::heart::wub: Gorgeous indeed. She's in a certain kind a fairy tale :crush:
amy5copy.jpg

amy13copy.jpg
amy21copy.jpg

amy20copy.jpg
amy26copy.jpg

(liz bell)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow with the hairI immediately thought of Anne Frank, I could as well imagine some major clients rooting for this girl. Thanks for the thread!

^Yes, she reminds me of Nimue and Dorothea a little bit.

Post #1 and I'm already sold! She has a lovely face, love the vague sleepy look. :heart:

Yes, she reminds me of Anne Frank too!

And waffles, you are spot on. She is most definitely a Jil girl! :woot: It would be fantastic to see her in a JS campaign!!

I can see the Nimue ressemblance too, especially in her face shape. She's a little short though. :unsure:

Was googling for something else but stumbled upon this thread while browsing the search results :lol:

Very beautiful girl, reminds me of Sara Blomqvist + Dorothea *subscribing!*

She seems to be kind of rower Nimue, what I would describe as Nimue + Sara indeed :lol::heart:

More pics :D They're all from the Liz Bell website, in the new faces section ^_^

w9vatw.jpg

2ijojr8.jpg

96ccub.jpg

25krh1e.jpg

358pc8m.jpg

wvolg8.jpg

j5uof8.jpg

2s6x6d2.jpg

fuxc9s.jpg

Personnally, I adore the one with the horse :heart: And those with the tulle (?) neck thing :blush:

^Nice to see her off the farm. The studio tests are actually pretty promising. Looks like the girl knows how to model. :flower:

Some more pics, still from the Liz Bell website, I couldn't add any more pictures on my previous post, so here we go again :flower:

15qvzms.jpg
301ebvb.jpg

24q4to2.jpg
21998oj.jpg

1z5hnjq.jpg

29ayw0j.jpg
2mx032p.jpg

And finally, extra polas (also from the Liz Bell Agency website :D)

330a4pf.jpg
30ab0pw.jpg

2yzdhg1.jpg
30mwaiq.jpg

micq6u.jpg

Adorable smile, and gorgeous profile :blush::D

Great to see another promising diamond @Lizbell. The physical proportions of her face are ingeniously perfect. I think she could do well in spite of her height. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->