Anarchy in the UK - more like God save the Queen

You're right,Lena. It does indeed smell of a good oppurtunity on her part.

I always wondered why Alexander McQueen didn't like her so much(it's been rumoured that they cannot stand each other-a rumour attested Bernhard Willhelm who did stints with both of them)...maybe it's because she is such hypocrite?

:lol: Prince

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceOfCats said:
Frankly, she's one step away from admitting she reads Marcel Proust on the beach with one hand whilst George Bush makes love to her and she fills out her postal ballot for the Conservative party with the other hand.

:lol: I had to visualize that :doh:

I'm with PoC and Scott here. I can tell you that I have found (sometimes in myself, an often in quite a few, more intelligent, people) a direct correlation between getting older and getting more cynical. And Viv is getting quite old :lol: The sad thing is, she doesn't have to do it. Why put yourself in the camp with Elton John? Anyway, who's next? U2, in the spirit of irony?

electricringo said:
The article said 64. :smile:

As we say here in Texas, apparently she's been rode hard and put up wet ... :P my mother's a couple years younger, my aunt is several years older, and they look way way better.

Wear your sunscreen, girls, and watch the partying :innocent:

fashionista-ta said:
As we say here in Texas, apparently she's been rode hard and put up wet ...

Here in England, one can only speculate as to the origins of that quaint Texanism... :shock:

PrinceOfCats said:
Here in England, one can only speculate as to the origins of that quaint Texanism... :shock:

It has to do with horses ... and I know you have those in England :P Indeed, the Queen herself is quite a horsewoman if I recall ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->