André Leon Talley

love andre leon talley. agree that he is a big old diva, but i admire that in a man! :lol:

I dont know much about him... I just saw him on a BET show with Mariah Carey...

boring is not a word that describes him...different yes, boring no.

and i didn't know until recently that he's from north carolina! pretty neat...

I too like him, I think he's a little ridiculous but so is the world, so why not have fun with it. I too read his book, and found myself respecting him and his personality. I also love how he's open about losing weight.

thanks for sharing the article. :flower:

Yes, it's on Oprah today in Australia...I really want to know what he is like..

fullfrontal said:
Agreed. He's always so over the top and poor Judy Licht can never get a word in. :lol:

that is because he was so loud and overbearing. He was kissing **** the whole time, perfectly boring and trite. He’s very inarticulate. vulgar man

I just met him at a book signing for ALT 365 and he was so funny and polite. He told some of the greatest stories (with Oscar de la Renta) about Anna Wintour and Diana Vreeland.

I got my photo taken with him!

Aren't him and Anna Wintour adjoined at the hip? I saw him on Oprah and i think he said something to that effect.

Anyway, I also love him and think he is fab. and trés trés powerful!

JessRuthie said:
I just met him at a book signing for ALT 365 and he was so funny and polite. He told some of the greatest stories (with Oscar de la Renta) about Anna Wintour and Diana Vreeland.

I got my photo taken with him!

Please, please please post the photo-- i would love to see it ! I saw Andre Leon Talley and Anna Wintour on the House of Chanel programme about two weeks agao......I was amazed to see how tall he is !!! But all the same, he seems quite cool !

Alpha Femme said:
and i didn't know until recently that he's from north carolina! pretty neat...
Have you noticed he's adopted a British accent? "Oh, Ahna, darrrling, have you seen Kharls latest pomps?"

I find him to be phenominally pretentious, and annoying, not in the cool way like Lagerfeld. I can't stand how he was gushing over the croc soles on the Vuitton shoes, and he complimented Zac Posen and P.Diddle? He's definately looking for a threesome.

Andre is in Mariah Careys new video "say something"and its hilarious he is shopping with her in Louis V.new store in Paris and is wearing this latex trench coat-oh Andre gotta love him!Did anybody else saw it!

Last edited by a moderator:

source : capped by me, from the "Say Somethin'" video TRL premiere (from Mariah Daily)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->