Andrea Riseborough

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
I have a feeling that she is going to big. She is an English actress who has three films coming out this year: Never Let Me Go, Made in Dagenham and Brighton Rock. She will then be seen in Madonna's latest directorial effort, W.E next year.

Actress Andrea Riseborough attends the "Brighton Rock" Premiere held at the Winter Garden Theatre during the 35th oronto International Film Festival on September 13, 2010 in Toronto, Canada.
Andrea+Riseborough+Brighton+Rock+Premiere+-YWXHti6I6cl.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+Brighton+Rock+Premiere+scB_MeX5bVpl.jpg

Actress Andrea Riseborough attends the "Made In Dagenham" Premiere held at The Elgin during the 35th Toronto International Film Festival on September 11, 2010 in Toronto, Canada.
Andrea+Riseborough+Made+Dagenham+Premiere+2Oe_iTrR_Wql.jpg

Actress Andrea Riseborough in costume as Wallis Simpson on the set of the Madonna co-penned drama "W.E.",
Andrea+Riseborough+Andrea+Riseborough+Set+4Wnp3rxf9jBl.jpg

zimbio

From the new V Mag. I'm interested to see Brighton Rock. ^_^

article-0-0CAAEE76000005DC-425_634x793.jpg

{dailymail via lemeray}

I'm so happy that there's a thread for her :clap: She was phenomenal in The Devil's wh*re . She's obviously a very talented actress, I'm sure she'll go far

Actress Andrea Riseborough attends the Moet British Independent Film Awards at Old Billingsgate Market on December 5, 2010 in London, England.
Andrea+Riseborough+Moet+British+Independent+rlU2FgGnnxAl.jpg

Actress Andrea Riseborough attends the BAFTA Los Angeles Awards Season Tea in Association with The Four Seasons and Bombay Sapphire at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles on January 15, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Andrea+Riseborough+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+Awards+dOnSlYRNWc7l.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+Awards+7X485dZ9rQFl.jpg

Actress Andrea Riseborough arrives at the 2011 InStyle And Warner Bros. 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards post-party held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Andrea+Riseborough+2011+InStyle+Warner+Brothers+1P173BewfAfl.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+2011+InStyle+Warner+Brothers+u-1gzGJZkzzl.jpg

Actress Andrea Riseborough attends the South Bank Sky Arts Awards at The Dorchester on January 25, 2011 in London, England.
Andrea+Riseborough+South+Bank+Sky+Arts+Awards+ixDWe3r4WF_l.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+South+Bank+Sky+Arts+Awards+sDTK6LG2SIFl.jpg

Andrea Riseborough attends the European premiere of Brighton Rock held at the Odeon West End on Febuary 1, 2011 in London, England.
Andrea+Riseborough+Brighton+Rock+European+eEBKIQk1EE0l.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+Brighton+Rock+European+wSusL73UM-Al.jpg

zimbio

This girl wears gowns so well. She has been making some excellent choices lately. Very underrated!

It's amazing how different she looks in every set, I think that's what makes her so interesting to watch on screen. She's like a chameleon

Some really great fashion choices from her :heart:

I adore Andrea, she makes some really interesting red carpet choices which, in a sea of the Hollywood set all doing the same thing, can only be a positive thing.

Actress and 2011 Shooting Star Andrea Riseborough attends the 'Coriolanus' Premiere during day five of the 61st Berlin International Film Festival at Berlinale Palace on February 14, 2011 in Berlin, Germany.
Andrea+Riseborough+61st+Berlin+Film+Festival+qdkRWz_H7V4l.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+61st+Berlin+Film+Festival+lKnlKBx5qKWl.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+61st+Berlin+Film+Festival+Za7wX1ULVhBl.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+61st+Berlin+Film+Festival+fHM4nX-x9BXl.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+61st+Berlin+Film+Festival+Sz2CepgU5NLl.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+61st+Berlin+Film+Festival+3wZe-H2dEb3l.jpg

zimbio

She looks beautiful, I love her hair :heart: Congratulations to her on the award. It's very well deserved

It's amazing how different she looks in every set, I think that's what makes her so interesting to watch on screen. She's like a chameleon

Absolutely. She can tweak little aspects of how she looks and get a completely new result.

I adore this girl now! Her style is amazing, and very different with every outfit. And she's pretty :smile: Thank you!

I love her look - very "English Rose". Her style is lady like and "old fashioned" but in a good way.

Look forward to seeing her in some historic silver screen features. I imagine the costume designer would have a good time creating her looks. :smile:

Such an exciting actress, and i adore her look, and how easy she can change it. Can NOT wait for W.E. even if it is by Madonna, im rooting for it to be good, cuz the story is relevant to my interests.

can't wait for W.E either!the wardrobe's bound to be fabulous(it's the Duchess of Windsor,after all)...she had a small but highly praising feature in U.S Vogue's August issue(too bad i don't have a scanner)

Some pics of Andrea (and James D'Arcy) from Vanity Fair, in the costumes from W.E

VanityFair

She's such a chameleon. I would never have recognised her as being the same girl from Never Let Me Go. Stunning pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->