Andreea Diaconu

8095812427_f833cbf4cc_z.jpg

popbopandsnap

As much as I loathe the Victoria's Secret show if Andreea isn't walking it next season, I give up.

andreea diaconu ‏@andreeadiaconu_
@laduree trying to not fall asleep #jetlag They might as well call #pfw butterweek for all I know!
von Paris, Paris

she is in Paris for Haute Couture maybe:woot:

She has an editorial in this months french vogue according to the French vogue February thread!

Vogue Paris February 2013
New York Partie 3

Photographer: David Sims
Model: Andreea Diaconu
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Make-Up: Lisa Butler
Nails: Megumi Yamamoto

zinio via Mat Cyruss

^ Great editorial, thanks Melancholybaby :flower:

As much as I loathe the Victoria's Secret show if Andreea isn't walking it next season, I give up.

:lol: Me too, I loathe VS even though they finally worked with a model that actually has a great body after a loooong time :wink:

One girl editorial in French Vogue? I'm speechless! And it looks amazing! I love how soulful expressive yet simple it is! Gorgeous styling/photography/model :smile:

OMG , that Vogue ed is AMAZING :woot: Andreea looks absolutely fantastic :lol::flower::clap:

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank you.
________

Atelier Versace F/W 2013

nowfashion

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117