Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney Collaborate on Disney Clothing Line

maxlinden

Reaction score
Angelina Jolie, Stella McCartney, and Disney introduce Maleficent by Stella McCartney Kids collection.

Though Angelina Jolie has gotten in the jewelry and wine businesses, fashion collaboration is something that she has largely stayed away from—until now. With the help of Stella McCartney and Disney, the superstar has helped with a capsule collection of children’s clothing inspired by Maleficent. McCartney, who has partnered with Disney before on an Alice in Wonderland costume-jewelry line, in 2010, and featured Disney characters in her 2009 ad campaign, tells WWD, “I’ve always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did.”

The line, available in April, will include eight styles, featuring purple princess dresses and dragon t-shirts for girls and boys ages four to 14, and will range in price from $75 to $185. Ten percent of the proceeds sold in Stella McCartney stores will benefit SOS Children’s Villages.

Here’s betting that Maddox, Zahara, Pax, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne are the best spokespeople.
vanityfair

stella_maleficent01.jpg
stella_maleficent02.jpg

wwd

Soo excited!!

$185 for a kid's Halloween costume, be real. They both would do this :rolleyes:

^and only 10% will go to charity?!
the costumes look cheap, specially the boy´s... at least $75 for shorts, a tshirt and crappy wings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->