Aniston named BEST DRESSED by People's annual BDL.

sometime, when actors movies releasing, people magazine put them in best dress list or most beautiful people

i never like aniston style, boring

Last edited by a moderator:
If Jessica Simpson is on the list you know it ain't right.

I find Jennifer's style to be so plain and boring. She wouldn't be anywhere on my list.

Erin said:
I can see how the general public would see her as #1.

I can too (she always looks put together and the clothes usually fit really well and she never wears anything weird or over the top). However, at first I was like, "Well, I like her clothes, but they are always the same all the time." But...the title is not for "Biggest Fashion Risk Taker", so I guess it's all good.

I actually saw this poll when it was first posted on People Magazine's website. People Online pre-selected 16 stars in 3 different outfits. Voter then rate the star with (a) Always a hit (a) sometimes hit, sometimes miss (4) total miss. Actually, any person can vote more than once.

I will paste the pictures that were on People's website here.

Last edited by a moderator:
(source: people online)
Jennifer Aniston
THE NATURAL

Whether out and about or on the red carpet, Jennifer Aniston (left, in Juicy Couture top and Vince shorts; center, Versace dress) is known for her tailored style and neutral color palette.

(source: people online)
Halle Berry
THE CLASSIC

"I gravitate toward simple and somewhat form-fitted clothes," says Oscar winner Halle Berry about her style, which alternates between casual elegance (center) and classic couture.

Jessica Alba
THE NEWCOMER

Jessica Alba's everyday style is about pairing simple pieces (left, a Derek Lam for Tod's dress with leggings; right, a cropped Jak & Rae jacket with jeans). But the actress can also glam it up, as she did in Versace at this year's Oscars (center).

Beyonce
THE DIVA

"I love to mix vintage with things that are in now," says Beyoncé about her style philosophy, which ranges from boho chic (left, in a Catherine Malandrino top) to old-school Hollywood glamorous (center, in Roberto Cavalli).

THE DYNAMO

To showcase her petite frame and flawless skin, Eva Longoria wraps herself in vibrant colors (center, in Bob Mackie) and sexy silhouettes.

THE TRENDSETTER

Kate Moss brings her trendsetting touch to whatever she wears – whether on the streets of New York City (left), at a pal's wedding (center) or stepping out at the CFDA Awards (right, in Christian Dior).

THE BOMBSHELL

A modern-day pinup girl, Christiana Aguilera sticks to slinky gowns at night (left, in Roberto Cavalli) and flirty day wear – and always her signature Christian Louboutin heels!

THE BACHELORETTE

Meet Jessica Simpson – style chameleon. The singer is a down-home Southern girl one minute (left), and a big-city fashionista the next (center, in Behnaz Sarafpour; right, in Michael Kors).

THE FREE SPIRIT

By day, Kate Hudson's a modern-day flower child (center), but by night the actress is every bit the sophisticate (left, in Diane von Furstenberg; right, in 3.1 Phillip Lim).

^ All pictures & texts were copied & pasted from People Magazine online.
Those were the pictures shown when the poll was conducted, only the top 10 vote getters are there now. I can't remember who the remaining 6 in the pre-selected 16 choices were.

[I actually saw this poll when it was first posted on People Magazine's website. People Online pre-selected 16 stars in 3 different outfits. Voter then rate the star with (a) Always a hit (a) sometimes hit, sometimes miss (4) total miss. Actually, any person can vote more than once.]

^I know!!! She wears like 10 pounds of makeup and looks like some high-class ho' if you'lll excuse my language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->