Anna Ewers

My mind went totally blank when I saw her on style.com, so glad to see her there, she looks amazing :heart:

Interview Germany July 2013

Stella – Stella McCartney’s pre-fall 2013 collection is highlighted in the July-August issue of Interview Russia as well as the German edition of the publication. Models Anna Ewers and Irina Nikolaeva pose in the smart prints and tailoring styled by Gro Curtis. Photographer Maurizio Bavutti snaps the girls against a blue backdrop for the studio images. / Hair by Brian Buenaventura @ MAO, Makeup by Adrien Pinault @ MAO

fashiongonerogue.com

Show Package – Haute Couture Fall 2013: Marilyn
Anna_Ewers.jpg
Anna_Ewers_.jpg

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
VOGUE BRAZIL JULY 2013 - Entre A Escocia E O Punk

Photographer: Mariano Vivanco
Styling: Yasmine Sterea

glossynewsstand.com

Vogue Brazil July 2013

And God Created Woman – The sixties are back, and Anna Ewers evokes the bombshell look in this sizzling shoot photographed by Mariano Vivanco for Vogue Brazil. Featured in the magazine’s July issue, Anna channels Brigitte Bardot in a mix of denim, crop tops and swimwear in sunny Miami, Florida. The blonde beauty was styled by Yasmine McDougall Sterea for the spread and joined by male model Albert Reed. / Hair by Fernando Torrent @ L’Atelier, Makeup by Ayami Nishimura

fashiongonerogue.com

I love her, but uh uh, the only reason they stuck her in that editorial is her Bardot/Schiffer/Stone resemblance, but unlike them she doesn't have the maturity to pull off something that sexy yet.

^i have to say i respectfully disagree-_-.. I think she pulls off sexy very well without being overtly so. Very girl next door sexy & i'm sure she'll only get better^_^

I adore the Vogue Brazil July 2013 cover and editorial. Absolutely gorgeous! She looks so much like Brigitte Bardot. Thanks so much for posting it.

Isn't it anna for
Moncler M par Mary Katrantzou ?

wjys14.jpg

vogue.fr

Numero China May 2013
Perform
Ellen von Unwerth (Photographer)
Joseph Carle (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Ed Moelands (Hair Stylist)
Cathyanne Macalister (Makeup Artist)
Marcel Van Doorn (Set Designer)
Cristina Conrad (Manicurist)