ph: Kevin Sinclair

kevinsinclairphotography.com

Interview September 2013
"The New Breed"
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Karl Templer
Hair: Martin Cullen
Make-up: Petros Petrohilos
Models: Maud Welzen, Elisabeth Erm, Ondria Hardin, Katya Riabinkina, Sasha Luss, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Pauline Hoarau, Malaika Firth, Irina Kravchenko, Anna Ewers, Kristine Froseth, Maddison Brown

Missing: Maartje Verhoef, Esther Heesch, Kristin Kragh Liljegren, Elise Smidt, Fei Fei Sun, Vanessa Axente

dnamodels.com, models.com, womenmanagement.com, maddbrown.tumblr.com

Show Package – New York S/S 14: Women

models

Casting Spells
We've tracked the runway's most promising new models. Here, the fresh faces you'll be seeing more of this week.

style.com

Show Package- London S/S 14 Storm
Anna_Ewers.jpg

models.com

Alexander Wang S/S 2014 (O) :clap:

nowfashion

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a perfect first face for this show!

She's ace. One of the most exciting new girls.

This girl's got it going on. Love the face and attitude.

Usually Alexander Wang first faces disappoint me, but Anna was outstanding!
Really amazing performance!

Alexander's Next Top Model
Alexander Wang's Spring/Summer 2014 collection unveiled a battalion of new faces who will surely be fast-track onto the must see lists of influential casting directors in the three remaining fashion capitals. Anita Bitton for the Establishment began proceedings with German newcomer Anna Ewers whose striking resemblance homegrown supermodel Claudia Schiffer had show attendees doing a double take. Ford newbies Lexi Boling and Kate Goodling from the United States followed suit having debuted respectively at the Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton Resort 2014 presentations. Buzz surrounding the American pair has been on the boil with both models recently being featured by casting director Michelle Lee in Interview Magazine's Go-See Model feature. Fall/winter 2013 show opener Dutchie Tessa Bennebroek returns with Canadian Lauren English for another exclusive turn on Wang's Spring/Summer 2014 runway. Europe proves to be a major source of inspiration for Bitton with Russia's Svetlana Zhakarova, Polish beauty Natalia Siodmak, pint-sized Swedish cutie Elsa Brisinger, and androgynous French native Ophélie Guillermand bringing a touch of old world European glamour to Wang's show line-up. Final mention goes to rising Canadian star Jessa Brown whose early 90s supermodels looks have already graced the runways of Givenchy, Miu Miu and Balenciaga. Watch for this collective of newly anointed Alexander Wang show alumni to make their mark as the Spring/Summer 2014 season unfolds.

my first thought when i saw her @ Wang - KK+Clooodia Schiffer love child with kate moss attitude :woot:

inoubliablemodelarmy

I only noticed her now because of Wang, she is stunning!
When I opened the thread and saw her very first polas, I was not too fond of her, but boy has this girl grown within a year already!
Excited to see her rule the runways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->