Anna Friel

boho_babe

Cinematic Vision
Reaction score
She is a British actress, started off on TV and moved to films now. Her partner is David Thewlis.
I love her style, I think she is stunning. What do you all think?

52750159.jpg
52749717.jpg
52749675.jpg

Actors Anna Friel and David Thewlis arrive at the European Premiere of "Kingdom of Heaven" at the Empire Leicester Square on May 2, 2005 in London. I think she was wearing custom made Moschino.

2405386.jpg

Anna Friel attends the V Festival 2003 at Hyland Park on August 17, 2003 in Chelmsford, England.
2405432.jpg

2405433.jpg

isn't she married to some successful director or producer? I can't see half the pics but she looks great pregnant in that first pic

style_savy said:
isn't she married to some successful director or producer? I can't see half the pics but she looks great pregnant in that first pic

Her partner is David Thewlis, he's quite sucessfull, he plays Lupin in Harry Potter :woot:, he was in the new Orlando Bloom movie too.

boho_babe said:

I love this dress. She looked so fab. Apparently some actress wanted this dress the same night and the designer said no, it's for Anna. I think it was Halle Berry.

Has she had her baby yet. Is she still friends with Kate Moss.

I think she always looks fabulous:heart: She especially looks gorgeous in the green dress! Her baby's due this month i think...

There was an article in the national newspaper a couple weeks ago featuring her and her husband it was basically about how inlove they are and how much happyness they exude at events. The husband was apparently late for an awards show but the journalists didn't mind because he was so happy and charming lol cute

I think she dresses very well, some of things she wore when she was pregnant are pretty daring though!

Thanks for responding!! Tinkerbell, her dress wasn't as daring as Jordans at the soap awards!!

i love anna friel....

has anyone seen The Tribe?

I only know her because I'm obsessed with her partner (david thewlis) he's in my avatar and i named my goldfish after him. anyway, back to anna: she is gorgeous and has great style!

^
I like your avatar, haven't seen the tribe though. Welcome to TFS!

1307895.jpg

(skynews)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->