Anna Kendrick

Very beautiful Oscar dress! Definitely one of the best looks imo. She's so petite, LOL. I was so surprised, because you can't see it on pictures. But on the red carpet next to all the other nominees, she was so tiny. :lol:

I'm loving the dress just as much as I adored it on the runway. Many complain about the same old Elie Saab. But damn, that man can design some gorgeous dresses!

I love Anna's dress for the Academy Awards, it really compliments her skin tone!

That is definately one of her best looks ever. Great choice and the colour is beautiful on her.

getty images

anna k. at the vanity fair party

Attachments

• kendrick.jpg
    kendrick.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
  • kendrick3.jpg
    kendrick3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Her makeup at the Oscars:

The red carpet can be a LOT to process--sparkles! Red lips! Crazy hair! I always find it refreshing when celebs downplay it a bit-- like Anna Kendrick! She was the picture of low key beauty last night. Here's the 411 on how to get her look from her makeup artist Sara Glick!
"Our overall Inspiration was youthful, ethereal beauty--think soft, natural glowing skin! Anna has beautiful skin and doesn't need much to make it glow. I prepped her skin with Arcona's Magic White Ice, a light, all natural moisturizer to help it stay hydrated throughout the night. For a natural flush, I accented Anna's cheek bones with a Tarte's Natural Cheek Stain in Eco-cheek on the apples of her cheeks. I wanted to create a soft, healthy pink lip with a touch of shine, so I used Tarte's LipSurgenceâ¿¢ Natural Lip Stain in Charmed (light pink) as a base. I topped that with Tarte's Double-ended Natural Lipglosses in Samantha for added shine. I finished with a light spritz of Arcona's Lavender Hydrasol for a fresh and dewy complexion."

teenvoguedaily

Altough I think the color of the dress isn't perfect, she looks very elegant

Vanity Fair party dress is cute by it self but it doesn't look very well fitted :(

Photoshoot for Tyler Shields:

annakendricksfan

Her hair at the Oscars:

Finally, here's the information on Anna Kendrick's super-pretty hair! Here's the step by step from stylist Craig Gangi. "First, I applied argan oil-infused Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to add moisture and give hair a soft hold that was smooth as well as frizz-free and static-free. After blow-drying hair straight, I used a medium sized curling iron to create loose, natural waves. I then pulled strands back, leaving just enough hair at the nape of the neck to create a small ponytail, and shaped a loose, undone textured bun. To add a touch of drama, I went back to weave three small braids with the remaining hair, then again braided the three with each other. Finally, I circled the braid around the bun. After pinning the style, I sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray to hold the look in place without stiffness, and misted the final updo with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray for additional boost of red carpet shine."

teenvoguedaily

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->