Anna-Mariya Urajevskaya

44c0e295.jpg
ab15e5b9.jpg

o2w

I noticed her on O2W,too. I think she just has what it takes,love her look!:heart:

i am not sure is this her
Russian Fashion Week- Moscow 2006

fashionstock.com

Wow, when did she sign with IMG? I can't find her on their website. I've decided that really don't like the bottom part of her face and her baby jowls, but she can look stunning from certain angles. The new b/w photos from theones2watch are beautiful.

she's very photogenic....wow..she really is lovely

Paulina Porizkova + a dollop of Sophie Vlaming + a smidge of Anna J

Is she the one that opened and closed Prada??????????????
http://www.***************/image/2006/Q1/022120061701093499.jpghttp://www.***************/image/2006/Q1/022120061702346512.jpg
elle.com

If so, this girl is about to be huge, because she probably has the Fall Prada campaign.
I don't really like the way she looks here, but from previous editorial pics on this thread, she actually looks promising.

Callidora said:
Is she the one that opened and closed Prada??????????????

elle.com

If so, this girl is about to be huge, because she probably has the Fall Prada campaign.
I don't really like the way she looks here, but from previous editorial pics on this thread, she actually looks promising.

what makes you think she has the Fall Prada campaign? I knew she was going to be big when I first saw her! I really don't care for these photos either but she usually looks much better in professional shots.

Gorgeous eyes. However her lips bother me. Her top lip could be a bit fuller. Overall, what a gorgeous model. :D

marqueemoon said:
what makes you think she has the Fall Prada campaign? I knew she was going to be big when I first saw her! I really don't care for these photos either but she usually looks much better in professional shots.

Just because she opened and closed the show. The closing slot of a show is sometimes a good indicator of who will get the campaign, and I think the fact that she, a relative unknown, opened it as well makes it even more likely. That's what Miuccia Prada does. With Sasha, she had walk exclusively for Miu Miu and Prada fall 05.

Prada is the best possible starting ground for a model. Just look at Daria.

equinox said:
Gorgeous eyes. However her lips bother me. Her top lip could be a bit fuller. Overall, what a gorgeous model. :D

aaah no I love her little mouth, I'm sick of all these Doutzen-Bianca-Rianne etc. lips...it's kinda refreshing,don't you think?

Surfbunny said:
aaah no I love her little mouth, I'm sick of all these Doutzen-Bianca-Rianne etc. lips...it's kinda refreshing,don't you think?
LOL:lol: I know what you mean when you said your sick of big lips like Doutzen and Biancas. I'm not too fond of big, BIG lips either, but a nice shapely full lips like Claudia Merikulas would be an ideal. But Anna-Maria is still gorgeous! Her eyes are amazing!!!:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna Maria Urajevskaya

Absolutely a girl to watch since she opened and closed Prada FW0607.

agencies
IMG in Paris, New York and Milan
IQ Models in Moscow
Premier in London

place of origin: Moscow, Russia
birthdate: february 11 1991 (she's now 15!)
hair: dark blonde
eyes: green
height: 178 cm/ 5'10"
bust: 83 cm/ 32,5 in
waist: 59 cm/ 23 in
hips: 88 cm/ 34,5 in

Pictures:

source: style.com

I'll post more pics soon!

In a word: absolutely lovely! :heart: (ok, those were two words... :blush: :P)
She definetely reminds me of Paulina Porizkova! Brilliant! :woot: :clap:
Thanks everybody for the beautiful pics! :wink: :flower:

I wonder if she'll appear at Miu Miu. I think she is a Prada exclusive for this season. I also think she'll get the FW06 campaign because who else can get the campaign? I mean, another season Sasha P. will not be likely. I like her, but her name is so difficult. Looks like we have another Anna Maria now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->