Anna Molinari

In Japan? do you mean you'd get Anna's designs and Rosella's all lumped together under the same name?

I remember Rosella being young (late 20s, early 30s, something like that) from a Bazaar article in maybe 2003, I hope the reason of the hiatus is other projects (creative or personal) instead of finances.
yes in japan someone else must have been blumarine already in those days.
and no this line, anna molinari, was sold under the name of anna molinari couture.
I don't know the reason of the hiatus but they said "shibaraku oyasumi" which could mean it may start again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blumarine and its trashiness can be a guilty pleasure of mine, but it is interesting that this thread has gotten bumped because for the past few months I have been hankering to see Anna Molinari's apply her skills and aesthetic in a more refined way. I don't want her to revamp Blumarine, rather do something in addition to that label, like reactivate her eponymous line. I also thought that she may want to go the brand ambassador route or create a custom line a la Gucci Premiere either with Blumarine or her eponymous line.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->