Anna Sui F/W 08.09 NYC

I'm not liking this. Too many Pocahontas influences this season, and definitely not in a good way. Last seasons were so much better.

i am sure some of the dresses arent bad... but the styling just ruins everything!! what's up with weird stockings this year?

I love Anna Sui but I've hated her past few collections. This is just not appealing IMO.

I love so much of this! The tights are awesome (well, most of them) and I love all of the color and fabrics. :heart:

i go all :wacko: when i look at this collection...theres too much goin on

LMAO hahahah thats so true , I liked her spring collection , it was fresh and different , though this hippy dippy stuff is more her dept. You can tell a 10 minute story for each outfit lol

previous collection always had something delightful, but this one is bit...

it is soo hideous. there are some decent pieces. styling is dreadful. stockings are cute. its soo clearly a terrible interpretation of prada s/s 08

i can remember so many wonderful collections from her, this is not one of them....

Though it is a slightly erratic collection, I love the colours and textures.
I want the tights right now.

I'm sure some pieces are really nice and I actually like the colours and fabrics used but the styling is too overwhelming, you just can't catch a breath and rest your eyes...

you know,anna sui might be good if she would just evolve from the same repetitive hippie/flapper influences. yet again,it's the same look and theme. and because her approach tends to be overly-trendy it just makes what she's doing even more tired and irrelevant.

I'm not a big fan of Anna Sui, if I'm totally honest; I don't like her at all. And that goes for this collection too. It's just horrible. It's not boring, Anna Sui has an style of Anna Sui's own, that's good. But that is the only good thing with Anna Sui. It's too playful for me and to much colors that I don't like or don't like togheter.

But I would consider wearing those thights..

I'm really not sure if I like this whole hippy thing going on here, I mean I like the colours but I don't like the designs.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->