Anna Sui 'Fantasia Mermaid' Fragance 2019 : Willow Hand by Steven Meisel

ivano

Reaction score

Styled by Bill Mullen, make-up by Pat McGrath and hair by Garren.

She is ready to work at Disney World like one of those face characters lol

A bit late for Coachella inspo which looks like it was accessorised with tack from Claires.

Much as I love Meisel, these days, hiring him to shoot your ad campaign is the equivalent of owning a very overpriced designer handbag - you want to show everyone you have the money to secure a 'name brand', but in reality, you're not getting anything worth what you paid for it.

After Aquaman, we now have Aquawoman lol.

It looks cheap and it looks like someone edited it using Microsoft Paint.

I am really surprised sometimes that certain work is allowed to see the daylight... This outfit requires drama otherwise it looks silly... she is just basically standing there like a 5-years old...

Meisel what's going on?
This is so cheap.

This looks like it's from a fan art account... gross.

Maybe it's supposed to be boring to draw your attention to the mermaid sculpture on top of the perfume bottle, because that's about the only interesting thing happening in that shot...

I don't know what everyone was expecting? Anna Sui advertising campaigns have always been tacky and garish (even when photographed by Steven Meisel). This is exactly what I expected when opening the thread... something tacky as hell, overly-styled and very literal!

I don't know what everyone was expecting? Anna Sui advertising campaigns have always been tacky and garish (even when photographed by Steven Meisel). This is exactly what I expected when opening the thread... something tacky as hell, overly-styled and very literal!

I have a Steven Meisel bias, sorry! Lol. The moment I read his name all my favourite VI covers, Prada campaigns and US Vogue edits flash through my mind and then reality sinks in once I've opened the thread.

why would meisel need at this stage of his career to shoot this crap???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->