Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Melanie Ward
Hair: Guido Palau
Makeup: Pat McGrath

dior-adv-campaign-mens-pre-fall-2019-copy.jpg

dior-adv-campaign-mens-pre-fall-2019-16.jpg

WWD

It looks so fake, but I still like.

This is horrible... new level cheap for Meisel for sure..

Did they open a time capsule? Should have stayed there.

I want to see a super cool Melanie Ward/Meisel ed for maybe Vogue UK, but def not this crap...

I want to like it. But I just can't. If the theme is future, all I see is a cheap Y2K editorial.

Yikes, this looks so cheap and the composition is a complete mess. KVA did it so much better.

I don't see how this ''theme'' goes with the collection. I'd rather have solo or group shots in dynamic (or even stiff) poses in a grey background/black and white than this.

Love the casting in the second shot tho. That's it.

I love it so much. Great casting and a visual departure from the past KvA-Dior bleak campaigns.

The logo is okay, but those cheap lasers make me giggle.

I really like that pre-fall collection but the campaign leaves much to be desired. They could've at least used Sorayama's sculpture from the show in the background or something.

He uses Meisel in the most uninspiring way possible...

I really like that pre-fall collection but the campaign leaves much to be desired. They could've at least used Sorayama's sculpture from the show in the background or something.

Agreed, I really like the clothes! I think maybe more production value could have been added to this. Because it looks to me like a studio shoot laced with effects just to not make it look boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->