Annabelle Horsey

SiennaInLondon

Reaction score
Ooh does anyone have more information on this girl? She is gorgous and looks very Brit Rock and Roll but old school 60s not 90s. She is so gamine it's lovely. Here is the info of O2W.

Annabelle Horsey
Height: 173cm / 5ft 8in • Hair: Blonde • Eyes: Blue
agencies
Models 1 : Mother Agency
Ford Models : New York
Ford Models Europe : Paris
Beatrice : Milan
Place Models : Hamburg

Does anyone have more info? Gogopilgrim? She is a little short but maybe she is young and will grow out. She has done Toni and Guy and Clarins but hopefully she wont get stuck in that Clare Durkin-esque career or high street advertising.

The first pic is from http://www.theones2watch.com's polaroid section. The rest are from supermodels.nl

Attachments

• Anabelle Horsey 11.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 11.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Anabelle Horsey 10.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 10.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
More from supermodels.nl

Attachments

• Anabelle Horsey.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Anabelle Horsey 1.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 1.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 169
  • Anabelle Horsey 2.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 2.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Anabelle Horsey 3.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 3.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Anabelle Horsey 7.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 7.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Anabelle Horsey 6.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 6.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Anabelle Horsey 5.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 5.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Anabelle Horsey 4.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 4.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Anabelle Horsey 8.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 8.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Anabelle Horsey 9.JPG
    Anabelle Horsey 9.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 16
i love her!!!!!!!!! here's her polaroid from supermodels.nl
thanks for the thread, she needs more attention!
02.jpg

Sometimes she reminds me of Elyse Taylor but I much prefer Annabelle.

Ford Models Europe

she's sooo gorgeous:flower:

04.jpg
09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really dont like Elyse Taylor -dont know why. Anabelle is such a gorgeous girl though. I remember a hair piece with her and other models and she was the only model whose face the hairdresser said he loved

Annabelle is gorgeous! I wish she had more work or there was more info on her:(

SiennaInLondon said:
I really dont like Elyse Taylor -dont know why. Anabelle is such a gorgeous girl though. I remember a hair piece with her and other models and she was the only model whose face the hairdresser said he loved
I think I remember this article...maybe British Glamour? Annabelle is very striking but I don't seem to see much of her in magazines. Maybe it is her height? I don't know how tall she is but she seems quite petite in frame.

She is I think. I would guess at 5ft6/7. She was on the cover of ES magazine with a few other rising British talents (from every field) which I was surprised at. The cover of ES is quite a high profile thing to have in London because almost everyone gets it with the Evening Standard on the way to work.

Lovely! I have lately been alerted to the 90s model Jaime Rishar and Annabelle has a similar sort of beauty. Jaime was like Annabelle crossed with Brittany Daniel... you know, the blonde that was actually hot, not just because of her hair. Very 1990s. Also Jaime was a shortie 5ft5 I believe.

^^ Oh, yeah. Definiteley a resemblance to Jaime Rishar. I wonder what Jaime's been up to lately? She's still on the books at New York Models.
What's up with Annabelle anyhow? She's no longer on the front page of supermodels.nl and she is no longer on the books of Models 1 (at least she's not on the website)??

^That is weird Clara because her Supermodels.nl page still exists but only via google. Also she was on the cover of ES so recently that it would be silly of Models 1 to get rid of her. She may be switching agencies or something. Anyone know? I think there are a couple of Jaime threads if you want to do a search. Apparently there is the possibility of a comeback.

^ Yeah, Sienna, I was looking for her supermodels.nl page but couldn't find it on the front page so I did a google search and it came up straight away. Hmmm. I was thinking it might have something about a new London agency for her but it didn't have anything.

I love her so much! I see her in hairstyle magazines all the time (I think she modeled for Toni & Guy). Why isn't she more popular???

Height! The modelling world is getting harsher and harsher. You wont see anymore Kate Mosses, Jaime Rishars or Deven Aokis because with girls coming from all over the world, why skimp on one point, when you can get amazing girls who have everything. It is a bad time for short beautiful girls but it is a great time for model lovers because the standards have never been higher, nor the girls more unusual or interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->