Anne Vyalitsyna (V)

PradaP

Reaction score
e-model,0.jpg

:blink: :wacko: :shock:

she is a beautiful princess out of a russian fairytale.

she has fun moods too, ever see her biking w/yankees hat in long island??

It looks like she's had her head stretched. Ouch! :alien:

THEE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT THAT CUTY . she is utter beauty & a sweet lil princess.

I think she looks cute, it's just not an "ideal" photo :rolleyes:

Originally posted by PradaP@Apr 13th, 2003 - 12:25 am
I think she looks adorable here. This still is from an interview with bthere. In it, she gives modeling tips and never ceases to smile. Anne V. is cuteness incarnate.

Looking forward to seeing her hair color for the upcoming shows because I don't think the blonde really suited her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Atelier+Jan 11th, 2004 - 3:05 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Jan 11th, 2004 - 3:05 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PradaP@Apr 13th, 2003 - 12:25 am
I think she looks adorable here. This still is from an interview with bthere. In it, she gives modeling tips and never ceases to smile. Anne V. is cuteness incarnate.

Looking forward to seeing her hair color for the upcoming shows because I don't think the blonde really suited her. [/b][/quote]
There you go...
b-There with Anna V.
Enjoy! :flower:

Nemova

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's lovely - the pic is cute despite the hair& makeup, it's backstage at some show I don't know which
I really liked her when I heard the interview, she seems sweet :flower:

Anne Vyalitsyna

Anne V/IMG Pola courtesy of IMG
Its 8.15 pm on a Friday evening in the MDC offices.A long week of shifting through the new girls is done. The computer burbles as a new e-mail comes in and you open the attachment. On the screen blossoms the image of former MDC cover girl Anne V. And she is wearing a pink bikini (just in time for the FW 04 Collections). After two minutes of silence processing the implications of this stunning comeback, you get back on the computer and dutifully add a new item to this very OTM. Looks like Miss V will be quite the direct booking this season!

hooray! i always liked her. :flower:

same
i :heart: her a lot too!
a photo of her with my other favortie - Eugenia V!

IMG0030_fall_250h.jpg

this looks like anne a lot
but um... is it really her? (does anyone know which show it is from?)
anyway, i like her no matter what
she's cool!
:heart: her hair cut!

yes it is anne, it's from the fall2002 christian laicroix show :blush:

I'm so glad she's been at a lot of shows this season, she's one of my favourite models - gorgeous & sweet :flower: I hope she continues to do well

fall2002 pic of anne & caitriona :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->