Anni Jürgenson

ax80

Reaction score
I tried looking for her thread but couldn't find anything. If she has a longer name, please merge. Her name could be Finnish (?), so I guess this could just be an abbreviation.

I first saw Anni when her comp card was put out through Oui on Facebook. Since then, I've become quite captivated by her fragility. Add the porcelain doll skin and platinum blond hair and you got a wonderful girl to keep an eye on.

Oui Management S/S 12 Paris Show Package

13_Anni.jpg

Models.com

her mother agency is MJ in Estonia :smile: she's quite the fashion savvy, creative little thing

(she's 16 now)

Blog star alert! Anni Jürgenson is a 14-year-old Estonian fashionista, blogger and jewellery designer. She models in her own home-grown online editorials, takes photos of items that inspire her and is generally on the pulse about everything in her blog, Style Hurricane.

glamourmagazine.co.uk

^Thanks for the info! Seems like her fashion interest is helping her. All her test shots seem so on point both in poise and expression. Some girls are just born with it.

Edit: And funny you mention the jewelry designer part. Her accessories are quite popular in Norway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I first saw her here on tFS. She's a member and she posted some pics of her in DIY & What Are You Wearing Today thread. I've always thought she has a model potential. That is why I was happy to see her on Oui's page. Good luck to her in Paris!

ahahha I like her bored face! very cool!

She is with Ford Models now.

"Anni Jurgenson was shot by Billy Kidd"

iwasshotbybillykidd.com

Anni... Quite pretty. She better stop making "kitsch-melancholy" faces and posing though. Fake fragility is so annoying.

I really like her look!

l'officiel nl no.30
pick-'n-mix
photographer: rafael stahelin
stylist: ye young kim
hair: bianca tuovl
make-up: karina constantine
models: zhu lin, anni, zuzanna, delphine, jess hull, jess houghton, sophie hirschfelder, lily kirkbride, holly f, anni, akoul de mabior, rachel and tasha

zinio, via visualoptimism

I'm not quite decided on her but those polaroids by Paul Rowland are very haunting - which is something I always love!

If I had any idea how to extract these pictures I would, but the rest of her portfolio is up on Ford :smile:

Edit:
Oh! And just the last polaroid from that set :flower:
61QVX.jpg

fordmodelsfashion

34614t3.jpg

runog4.jpg

treskoff.tumblr

She's too precious for words! :bunny: This is the only show she's shown up at so far afaik.

Comme Comme F/W 2012.13 Paris (C)

*fashionmag

I do believe she has a 10 page story by Boo George in the April issue of Teen Vogue.

COUNTRY STRONG
Teen Vogue April 2012
Model:
Anni Jürgenson
Hair: Chi Wong
Makeup: Maud Laceppe
Stylist: Havana Laffitte
Photographer: Boo George

source: fordmodelsfashion.com

^Beautiful editorial. She suits the styling and the theme perfectly :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread