Anni Jürgenson

i love the way she looks with thick(er) dark(er) eyebrows

She's beautiful! Interested what will come next in her career.

Photographer Maya Villiger and stylist Zara Mirkin (both of whom are Oyster contributors!) have collaborated on a street style campaign for Stolen Girlfriends Club. The two took to the streets of New York to shoot the series of images, which feature the SS12 collection, ‘Here Lies The Bones’. The photographs – lo-fi, seemingly unposed and untouched – are characteristic of Maya’s style, which has earned her blog Turned Out a cult-like following. Zara – who, like the label, is from New Zealand – brings her unique approach to fashion to the campaign, perfectly putting together the pieces. Some of our favourites include the sheer, floor-length skeleton lace dresses, shaggy coats and furry skirts. Check out the campaign here, lenses around NY’s LES and Chinatown parks and starring Zippora Seven, Anni Jurgenson, Kermi Otashliyska and Elizabeth Jaeger.

oystermag

Last edited by a moderator:
one more from that set...
STOLENNN.jpg

oystermag

I saw Anni today at a department store. She's a really pretty girl, much more stunning in real life. ^_^

Vestal magazine vol.9
Photography: Eva Tuerbl
Stylist: Julie Brooke Williams
Hair: Ren Nobuko
Make-up: Christine Cherbonnier
Model: Anni @ Ford

vestalmag

Photography by Gustavo Marx
Styling by Erin Dixon
Hair and makeup by Elena Perdikomati at UtopiaNYC
Photographer’s Assistant: Tim Ryan Smith
Models: Anni and Kremi Otashliyska at Ford NY. Ann Kelly at Q Models, Moa Åberg at IMG.
dossierjournal

I design these ear cuffs with feathers. I’ve got a few more here if you want to see them? I have a blog I started three years ago, a visual diary. I post photos of everything I like, oh, and of me wearing my ear cuffs – that’s how I got spotted! I started modelling a year ago and I’ve shot for Teen Vogue and walked for Comme Des Garçons. The jewellery, modelling and blog are all one big thing for me really.

isintown.com

HEIGHT: 5’9″ | 175CM
WAIST: 23.5″ | 60CM
HIPS: 33.5″ | 85CM
SHOE: 6 UK | 39.5 EU
HAIR: BLONDE
EYES: BLUE/GREY

LONDON: ELITE MODEL
NEW YORK: FORD MODELS
PARIS: OUI MANAGEMENT
MOTHER: MJ MODEL MANAGEMENT

16-YEAR-OLD ESTONIAN MODEL ANNI JURGENSON WAS SCOUTED IN THE SUMMER OF 2011 VIA HER FASHION AND LIFESTYLE BLOG STYLE HURRICANE.
IN DECEMBER ANNI FEATURED ALONGSIDE A CAST OF NEW FACES IN THE WINTER ISSUE OF L’OFFICIEL NETHERLANDS. MARCH 2012 SAW HER MAKE HER CATWALK DEBUT FOR COMME DES GARCONS IN PARIS WHILST TEEN VOGUE FEATURED ANNI IN A 10-PAGE FASHION SPREAD BY BOO GEORGE. OTHER EDITORIAL CREDITS INCLUDE VESTAL MAGAZINE AND DOSSIER JOURNAL.

FULL NAME: ANNI JÜRGENSON
BIRTH DATE: AUGUST 16, 1995
BIRTHPLACE: TARTU, ESTONIA
ETHNIC ORIGIN: ESTONIAN
NICKNAME: ANNI
HOW WERE YOU SCOUTED: I WAS DISCOVERED THANKS TO MY BLOG
BEST FEATURE: COLLAR BONES
FAVOURITE BEAUTY PRODUCT: ELIZABETH ARDEN EIGHT HOUR CREAM AND A HIGHLIGHTING CONCEALER PEN IS ALL I EVER USE.
FAVOURITE FOOD: FROZEN YOGHURT. ESPECIALLY THE CHOCOLATE ONE WITH RASPBERRIES AND ALMONDS. AND OF COURSE EVERYTHING MY MOM COOKS.
HOBBIES: BLOGGING, PHOTOGRAPHY, SPENDING ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF TIME ON TUMBLR.COM & COOKING
FITNESS REGIME: I LIKE TO DO BODY BALANCE BUT THAT’S ALL REALLY
FAVOURITE MOVIE: I’M MORE INTO SERIALS
WHAT WAS THE LAST TRACK YOU LISTENED TO ON YOUR IPOD: LOU REED – VENUS IN FURS
GUILTY PLEASURE: HAVING CROISSANTS EVERY MORNING WHEN I’M IN PARIS. AND SHOPPING.
DISLIKE: POPCORN! PROBABLY THE ONLY FOOD I NEVER EAT.
DREAM COUNTRY TO VISIT: ICELAND
IF YOU GOT TO RELIVE ONE DAY IN YOUR MODELLING CAREER: IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO PICK ONE… I HAVE HAD SO MANY AMAZING AND UNBELIEVABLE EXPERIENCES.
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD: MY LITTLE SISTERS ON SKYPE
WHAT WAS THE LAST DREAM YOU REMEMBER: I WAS FALLING DOWN FROM THE TREE LIKE ALICE IN WONDERLAND FELL DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF: DETERMINED
TWITTER NAME: ANNIJYRGENSON

ftape

I used to visit her blog every now and then when she started making her ear cuffs.

She posted here regularly, her and her little sister.

It's so weird to see her now modelling and being so good at it. Both sisters created their own simple/basic editorials on the streets of Estonia and it paid off. I'm happy for her.

Wow! She looks amazing on the last picture.:shock::heart:

Kevin Sinclair shoots cone-haired models clad in eccentric prints for the September 2012 issue of FT How To Spend It.
‘The Shape of Things To Come‘ is styled by Damian Foxe and features Hannah Noble, Anni Jurgenson and Maria Pilliroog.
Hair: Federico Ghezzi
Make-up: Jo Frost

ftape

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->