Annie Clark aka St. Vincent

St Vincent attends the Burberry Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016 show during London Fashion Week at Kensington Gardens on September 21, 2015 in London, England.

zimbio

i hope she has a new record soon. i think she said when she recorded digital witnesses that she had enough to do a whole other recording.

is she still in a relationship with cara?

EFrvct5.jpg

dailymail

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Music artist St Vincent was seen leaving the Greenwich hotel in Tribeca, New York on March 20, 2017. Experimental rocker St. Vincent has been named this year's Record Store Day ambassador.
178vBWw.jpg

zimbio

"The Picture of Dorian Gray" is one of my all-time favorite books, I hope she'll do it justice. I am very excited anyway. :buzz:

St. Vincent is bringing The Picture of Dorian Gray out of the attic and onto the big screen.

EW has confirmed that the musician has signed on to direct a feature film for Lionsgate based on Oscar Wilde’s 1890 classic The Picture of Dorian Gray. The novel tells the story of a self-obsessed young man who stays young while his portrait ages, and St. Vincent’s version will cast a woman as the title character.

David Birke, who most recently wrote Paul Verhoeven’s Elle, has signed on to write the script. Variety first reported the news.

St. Vincent, a.k.a. Annie Clark, is best known for her Grammy Award-winning career as a singer-songwriter, but she’s also worked as a filmmaker, making her directorial debut with the short film The Birthday Party. The short premiered earlier this year at the Sundance Film Festival as part of the female horror anthology XX.
ew.com

Yes, I'm excited too. I watched the short-film she directed for XX and I really liked it.

Musician St. Vincent attends the Tiffany & Co. Fragrance launch event on September 6, 2017 in New York City.
onQXavJ.jpg

hfXN24U.jpg

zimbio​

St. Vincent attends the 90th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on March 4, 2018 in Hollywood, California.
ZOZ0XHu.jpg

sJPxWiM.jpg

zimbio​

Annie Clark at MOMA's Party in the Garden, May 31, 2018
st-vincent-mark-ronson-more-step-out-for-momas-party-in-the-garden-2018-12.jpg

st-vincent-mark-ronson-more-step-out-for-momas-party-in-the-garden-2018-11.jpg

st-vincent-mark-ronson-more-step-out-for-momas-party-in-the-garden-2018-08.jpg

st-vincent-mark-ronson-more-step-out-for-momas-party-in-the-garden-2018-03.jpg

justjared​

Recording artist St. Vincent, wearing Gucci, attends 2018 LACMA Art + Film Gala honoring Catherine Opie and Guillermo del Toro presented by Gucci at LACMA on November 3, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
yb2XM8Z.jpg

disqlrR.jpg

zimbio​

US GQ February 2019

Switching Lanes with St Vincent

Photographer: Scandebergs
Stylist: Mobolaji Dawodu
Hair: Pamela Neal
Makeup: Hinako
Manicure: Naoko Saita
Cast: St Vincent

US GQ Digital Edition

St. Vincent attends the 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards at Staples Center on February 10, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
tlme8el.jpg

S8uv3lO.jpg

zimbio​

St. Vincent arrives at the Gucci show during Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2019/20 on February 20, 2019 in Milan, Italy.
St+Vincent+Gucci+Arrivals+Milan+Fashion+Week+EL7SoBRNUbgx.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->