Anniek Kortleve

Yeah she does look very tall next to the other model. :huh: She's nevertheless stunning! Hope she'll go far, the industry could use another young tower :lol:

42735367.jpg
42735382.jpg

42735430.jpg
42735442.jpg

42735308.jpg

mariemaud.canalblog.com

Anniek @ New York Models (NY) Tjarda's brilliant strawberry-blonde newcomer has a home in New York too now and it's no other than New York Models. After joining Select in London and Why Not in Milan, the tall and unforgettable Anniek keeps building her future wherever it will be. The important question isn't even where or when as long as it's carefully done, giving enough attention to every detail, every parameter. That's a bit the way it started for Anniek: a couple of polaroids going straight to the point and the best test shots you can have as an absolute beginner. The rest is history as no one can overlook a face like hers. Yorick Nubé, who shot them (including the five ones above) was probably the most reliable person to ask about it and his answer was as clear as possible. Anniek is fantastic and what's even more fabulous is her limitless will to model.
mariemaud.canalblog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Anniek is absolutly a natural beautifull + she is really down to earth and sweet

she will be doing the new DEPT campagne

3.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11a.jpg

By me.
And we're shooting DEPT, yesterday and tomorrow :D :D I loooove Anniek! I'll post a backstage movie as soon as the photos are out :smile:))

:shock: I'm still trying to catch my breath again. What a BEAUTIFUL set of photographs :crush: Great work Toeps! Anniek is absolutely perfect for such a theme - especially loving the white eyeliner on her. Gosh...what a girl.

:shock:

I just love those new shots of her. Such a stunning girl. Thanks for sharing

^ Agreed! Plus, she looks quite amazingh on the runway aswell :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->